View Poll Results: Funhouse vs Frivolous Things

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • I prefer the funhouse not come back at all.

10 12.35%
  • I am OK with Frivolous Things replacing the Funhouse

62 76.54%
  • I am not willing to settle for either option and will just leave.

9 11.11%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Default

Yeah you're right, people around the world constantly talk about sex. That's it. All the time. Sex sex sex.

@Shidoshi: Yep. You keep on rationalizing.

2. Default

And what exactly would you be talking about in there if it wasn't rated G?

3. Default

Anything else really.
    Discussion is pretty limited imo if we're pretending to be children when we're all above the age of 16, I would hope. Behaviour is one thing, but restraining it by making us like children is another.

4. Default

That's absolute bull crap.
    The sheer number of topics in the universe you can have conversations about that aren't obscene make up well over 99%.
    You're just fixating on what you think you've lost because you want to feel like a victim.
    Boo, fucking hoo, bitches. Get over it.

5. Default

Kind of ironic that you're complaining about being treated like a child when you're acting so childishly regarding the rule change.

There's nothing prohibiting you from posting idiotic or "fun" stuff, you're kind of being a baby.

6. Default

Agreed, the new rules just eliminates one of my pony folders and restricts a bit another. I still have 33 other folders to choose from, that's already 94%!

7. Default

I'm not a victim of anything.
    I already get that if I don't like anything then I should stay out and that's what I'm doing. I'm just vocalizing an opinion.

I'm not really nagging or literally whining. I'm not demanding a change and I'm not asking for anything in return. I'm basically vocalizing an opinion. That's all there is to it.

8. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Well, the fact is, everything you can post in the Shenanigans, you can post in the Speakeasy. The only incentive to posting in the Shenanigans is to spam and that makes you look like an annoying twat.

And if there wasn't a G-rated filter, I would talk about-

User 846, aka "Corn" has been blocked from saying this message as it violates "Obscenity" of section VI in the Rules of Regulations. Users, please note that you cannot post any human or anthropomorphic representation, real or imaginary, posted in any degree of undress, including but not limited to bathing suits, or in a manner that sexualizes or eroticizes them. This includes topless men. Have a nice day!

9. Default

Shenanigans is a more informal version of Speakeasy. That's what the funhouse was always meant to be.
    All those "relaxed" rules were just there to help it feel more light hearted, but instead they got used as a means to make it a vicious little cesspool of asshats hiding behind the relaxation.

People who want to use it in the manner it was intended for have not lost a damn thing.
    The only one who's lost anything are the people who wanted to use the flexibility of it's prior rules to push their own agendas for what they felt the place should've been.

10. Default

Ways to make kissing better. Wait a tic. . .

Aahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . wait. fucking and bitches? What the fucking?

11. Default

Wow, that is bannable right there. BAM!

12. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Quoting an infraction-worthy post is bannable too!

Wait a second.

13. Default

Try reading the actual verbiage of the obscenity filter rather than the exaggerated hyperbole of what it's being presented as.
    It's very, very easy to not do what it tells you to not do and it's no where near as limiting as the whiners want everyone to believe.

14. Default

Just wondering... isn't it supposed to be "light hearted fun" instead of "lighted hearted fun"?

edit:

15. Default

I sure am glad none of the staff members have noticed my post yet and banned me. At least I have time to get my things together before they find it and I am gone from the forum forever.

However, to humor myself. The only part of the new rule that can ban someone on the spot is the
    part which can carry an eight point value. Where in my post did any of those three things take place?

It might have fallen over the 2 point part of the word had I phased it differently, but not an outright ban. And I was just showing my surprise at an apparent new censor, to me at least, by repeating the words and then using a very common phase of today's youth. Not sure where you would get the idea that any of it was ban worthy.

Seems more like you're taking unneeded stabs at the rule.

16. Default

I think he was talking about banning eos.

17. Default

Ah, maybe so. Since it was my post he quoted even though it was a reply to something Eosian had said I thought he was talking about me.