2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Terraria discussion thread

If only I could craft rocket launcher ammo. I would devote endless amounts of gold to crafting essentially flying dynamite so I can spelunk quicker.

3. Default Re: Terraria discussion thread

Expert mode is so freaking hard... I don't think I even want to go in hardmode at this point.

4. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

All that's left is for me to fight the Wall. I'm scared.

5. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

I do this, is fun. Until i discovered the mining mount and everything changed lol.

Too bad i'm too oldlazy to start from zero, otherwise i would have sunk a month getting and doing everything from the start. Anyway, prepare your anuses if you try expert mode and try to do the new bosses, those bastards aren't there to make your life easier.

6. Default Re: Terraria discussion thread

After a lot of trial and tribulation, a friend and I made it to Hardmode in Expert last night. We got lucky the first few nights with none of the mechanical bosses showing up, so we spent them upgrading ourselves with some new gear (Spider for me, Orichalcum for him); I made the Golden Shower and Crystal Storm to go along with the Hex Doll I found (so 3 powerful spells to work with) and he made the Yoyo Bag with a 60~ ATK Yoyo he found. So we felt prepared. Then the text appeared and indicated that the Twins were coming shortly.

We grabbed our potions, got Well Fed, we had the potions that healed 200 HP each, we made it to our arena made specifically for the flying bosses... and got pineappleing wrecked. I know this is Expert Mode, but sometimes I feel like they just made it more unfair with artificial difficulty, rather than actual difficulty. Each Twin had 46,000 HP and 4-shot us, and that was with 50ish DEF + the 17% damage reduction from EoW's Expert Mode item. It's stupid. I have no idea how we're gonna beat these guys.

7. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Not gonna lie, Expert mode is the devs way of telling the players to go eat pomegranate. Even myself with like 110 Def + 17% from that EoW Expert item get killed from time to time. The worst thing that happened to terraria was the Pot nerf lol.

8. Default Re: Terraria discussion thread

expert mode is basically terraria: dark souls edition

edit: EXPERT MODE FINAL BOSSU DOWN. JESUS CHRIST THAT WAS A TRIP.
    Last edited by MuscleWizard; 2015-07-06 at 07:46 AM.