1. Water
    IGN: MyCoastGuard
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 10x
    Job: Marauder
    Guild: Loooooooool
    Alliance: Loooooooool

So from what I can see...

Infighters are getting a summon skill (Lightning), and an attack skill that ties into it along with a Lightning Charge, and Gunlingers are and infighters are getting a KB skill...

Will just have to see when vids are released.

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

2.4ish k for 10 hours?
    Nah (I'm assuming that).

3. Default

First of all, tnx to Fiel for the Extractions! :)

Yeah I think you're right about this! It's just added skills to the excisting pirate class! :)

Vipers are already lightning based. Watch the (Super) Transform animation, you'll see the lightning sparks in the hand of the character.

Also don't forget:
    - Energy Charge
    - Energy Buster
    - Energy Orb
    - Shockwave

All sound a bit Electric like right? :)
    Btw, Spark reminds me of Ninja Ambush - Recolored... Does Nexon really think that skill is usefull? :P

And yeah, Captains really needed a pushback skill (Sharks) like BM's/MM's have.

Evil Thought: Nexon wants to sell SP resets? :+)
    Last edited by Devil; 2008-10-09 at 07:17 PM.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Pirate skill trees are already complicated though, unless the shark pushback skill is in second job for gunslingers we can put the points used on bomb into that. We can't possibly take points off any other skill since they're all useful/required...

If it was 1st i guess we'd have to kick quick motion, and 4th...mind control?

Also, i don't see a difference between the string level 9 and 20 except for 1 MP. What's the point?...
    Last edited by Takebacker; 2008-10-09 at 07:23 PM.

5. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

true, either way its nice to see new class ideas being explored. Hopefully they do chose STR and INT for this one, and if its a 2 tier class, hope fully a ranged possibility would be DEX and INT.

6. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

Ohh. I really oughta make a infighter.

7. Default

As I said before, this could easily be a new skill for a class. Who knows, maybe these skills are the first 5th job skills to come out?

Also, I doubt that the lightning attacks are for a new job. They don't really base attacks for a job around one element, otherwise the person is screwed if they come across a monster strong to the element.

Personally, I'm waiting for the next patch to make any decisions, but if there're new skills, such as the poison equivilant of the new skills, then I'd bet on them being new.

8. Default

Cool skills, but still rip-offs from other classes -_- love the sharks

9. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Why would they work on and release pirate 5th job before the other classes?

10. Default

Hm, very interesting. I look forward to seeing what the third branch of Pirates will be if/when we get more information.

11. Water
    IGN: MyCoastGuard
    Level: 10x
    Job: Marauder
    Guild: Loooooooool
    Alliance: Loooooooool

It's not fifth job. From what I understand, it's just elemental skills and summons.

12. Default

Uhm... This makes me think: Why did they do these skills if it wasn't for a new job? If anything, it could be a new pq, where each class has their own finishers, depending on their own level, since they can't be for the build we already know...

So, either a new pirate branch, or an odd use, like a pq.

13. Default

This is obviously a new branch of the pirate class. Gunslingers and infighters have already been released for many months now; the biggest change to them anyone can hope for is change in mp cost, cooldown, etc. It looks like the new class has been given some infighter skills so that testers can actually do something other than spam a certain test skill.

14. Default

Energy Charge + Buster... reminds me of this:

15. Default

I don't know, after seeing it again, it seems more like for something of a PQ...

16. GLADIGATORS
    usa

No pumpernickel, i was denying kabanaW's suggestion of this being 5th job skills.

I agree completely with this.

17. Default

Woah that's nice, I hope it is a new branch of the pirates, I wonder what weapon will they use. :O

18. Default

Will be interesting to see what this ends up being.

19. Mercury
    IGN: Setsuna007
    Server: Broa
    Level: 13x
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: KingdomHeroes
    Alliance: 4 guilds

Snail pet!!!! WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

20. Default

Sounds very logical (I wouldn't've thought of that) but it still doesn't explain why the first job is different and it only goes up to three.

Oh well, time will tell. 4th job was a mess too when it was being tinkered with in KMST.