Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Disappointed at the use of the music, because it sounded like it would have really been cool and fitting for a new mid level (130~150) techno-modern town.

;~;

2. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Spoiler

HEY YOU!
    Spoiler

Seriusly I really love when nexon makes something related to character(animation or give more info in game) so they dont look just a static character... I feel like they're growing(gitting more personality or something)

someone make this for Osu Project DXXX and Stepmania now

3. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

I... like it. Super overly sexual but what isn't these days?

4. Polar Bear Gay Male
    chile

oh wait... the lack of irena is killing me now

also... who's supposed to be the singer of that song? the empress?

5. Default

I like it just because it disturbs Sarah. <3

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I lol-ed. Oh you.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

this, needs more female archers that look like rydia, HNNNNG~

8. Polar Bear Gay Male
    chile

who cares I don't play FF I just want more animated irena, HNNNNG~

9. Default

Are you going to be doing an actual extraction soon Fiel? The patch notes say something about the HP and exp of all level 120+ Monster Park monsters being doubled or something :S

10. Default

I didn't see anything wrong with the video, even the butt shaking. It wasn't even sexually done.

If someone saw a real little girl do a little dance and then shake their butt like in the video they would think it's cute and funny. It's like she's pretending to be a duck or something, in fact there's even a little kid's dance in the States that has a ''move'' kind of like that.

If they showed their panties or something then I would see your point.

11. Default

The thought of fapping to this never crossed my mind while I was watching this. And my mind is full of disturbing pomegranate.

Sarah... I have bad news for you.

That aside. I found the video weird because of their huge heads (even for anime standards).
    They be huuuge.

12. Polar Bear Gay Male
    chile

dont worry its from a anniversary thats mean we aren't getting it I think... and If we get the idol event it will be modified

but I would like to see grandma benson shaking her but

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

as for the video, after a much closer inspection, i have noticed and determined that...

Spoiler

seriously.

14. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    IGN: GlaciaIWolf
    Server: Broa
    Level: 146
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Forte
    Alliance: HighestLevel
    canada

Aran's so tsundere (ready to get Shikage all up in my face)

15. Default

We got their 7th anniversary stuff, so it is not unlikely to get this as well. And there is no reason to change the idol event since it isn't really based on anything special in Korea, except maybe kpop girl bands.

16. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    IGN: GlaciaIWolf
    Server: Broa
    Level: 146
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Forte
    Alliance: HighestLevel
    canada

Yeah, idols work out in American culture. We just don't call them idols, we call the popstars.

17. Default

LOL! after seeing that I remembered to Lucky Star, Hayate no Gotoku and Zero no Tsukaima faces....

18. Default

Honestly, this anti-loli arguement over underaged anime girls is so self-righteous. It's what's causing many innocent people to get arrested because they own manga that contains people who ''look under-age''.

Yeah, you guys are smart, I'm going to go molest little kids simply because I see a deformed drawn character shaking their deformed ass. That is honestly the most intelligent thing I've heard. I also started killing cops at the age of 10 because I played GTA.

If we're going to remove every hint of anything that can be taken sexually because we judge youthful people on their looks(Seriously, how is a 2 year difference a big deal, almost every 16 year old I see looks the exact same even after the age of 18, what in HELL, besides legal-wise, gives you the right to consider it an immorality, or even anything remotely disgusting? Not liking it is fine, but telling other people they're disgusting for it is judgemental and rude.)

Then we can do this:
    Little girls should not be allowed to go swimming, swimsuits can be taken sexually, and people would start molesting little kids after that.
    Little girls should not be allowed to wear skirts, the possibility of their underwear being exposed is just un-imagineable.
    Parents should not be allowed to change their childrens diapers, this can lead to a sick fetish, and cause people to be victims of molestation.
    Since females(while rarer), can be victims of these cruel symptoms, they also need to apply to these rules.

Seriously guys, cry more. Unless they literally put a real, under-aged child there, that clearly does not want to be in that situation(or does not realize what they're in and is too naive to realize what's happening to them), a fake, ''16'' year old anime girl shaking her ass is fine, especially since they're almost always voiced by people over 18.

I can't believe this, sooner or later they're going to outlaw Barney because it gives pedophiles a setting to fantasize children in.

We're playing games that show different religions, involve killing animals, capturing animals to fight at our whims(pokemon), teaching children how to judge others(have you seen a few of these children shows?), most children play games with ''pvp'', including Maplestory soon, which promotes violence against other people.

Yet when there is a slightly under-aged(LOOKING) girl in an anime with fan service it's suddenly a problem? Listen to yourselves!