Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

They're like 8 years old. And one of them SHAKES HER BOOTY. So gross.

2. Default

I know right, it's like they really know their niche'!

Eventually this is going to be the only thing anywhere, based on the speed at which it is spreading; educational books, movies, novels, instructions for preparing food, call waiting for tech support, everything. Prepare yourself.

3. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Adorable fanservice for kMS. neat little anniversary present! <3

Nevertheless, I kinda agree, the character designs in MS don't really fit anime, if you really look at the characters and monsters... the designs are way too varied for one generic anime style to fit EVERYTHING in the Mapleverse.

However, i have noticed that the newer Royal faces releasing do appear more anime/manga styled than what we've had already...

4. Default

Pirate girl is obviously over 16 at the very least.

Isn't the Empress like 100's of years old?

Aran girl was frozen in ice forever.

Elves typically look a lot younger than they actually are.

And Rein has to be at least of adult age to run an entire island.

5. Can of Soup Male

They're super deformed fictional characters, what else is there to say?

I have a feeling this video won't even make it to the NA version anyway; they know how american audiences interpret this kinda stuff. Even though its way more tame than what other MMOs have gotten

6. Default

MOE MOE KYUN~ <3

7. Default

16 =/= 18. Still gross.

Empress is a child. I pineappleing hate this pomegranate justification that people use to jerk off to little kids. SHE MAY BE IN A KIDS BODY BUT SHE'S A BILLION YEARS OLD. Still jerking off to the body of a kid.

See above.

See above.

I forgot the Rein girl's name but she is also a kid. So see above.

8. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: lawl
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 89
    Job: Cannon Shooter
    Guild: HeliosTower
    Alliance: Leafre.net
    canada

Lilin / Lirin

9. Default

Ah, so you are a pedophobe. It's fine, I understand the feeling in that I absolutely cannot stand furries no matter what, so I don't find your mental disfunction all that deplorable since I cannot even control my own intense hatred of furries. FURRRRRIIIESSSSS.

10. Default

This.
    Lillin is a girl, it doesn't matter the fact she rules Rien, she does it because she's the only human in that island, and helped my Maha, she rules Rien. The Empress is a kid, still. She's not like 100 year old for one thing, she's grown up in Future Ereve, which is just less than 20 years from the actual age. Looking at the other citizens, Alex is a young man, while he was a teenager in the present.

I can't really get why the pirate girl is 16. It looks like a kid like all the other characters. And the elf, even being a lot older than what she looks like, still does look like a kid. The only one that is indeed an adult is the Aran girl. But still, she looks like a kid in that video.

11. Default

But the fact is, none of them are 8 years old. They don't even look 8 years old, they gave 'em all breasts.

12. Default

Lina Medina has breasts, a son and she was only five in this picture.

Of course she's a very rare exception, but breasts don't take away the childish look of the characters.

13. Default

pfft, who even cares about AoC, there is no AoC involved with individual drawings rendered into frames into a 2D video. Seems like people are oversexualizing this when it isn't even meant to be taken as that in the first place.

14. Default

xD how cute.

Weird to see that being an actual maple thing, vs something a really talented fan might've put together, but I like it either way =]

Doesn't really fix maple but it's a nice little change from the usual. xP

15. Default

The point is that people, asian cultures specifically, need to stop sexualizing children. And certainly they need to stop doing it in a game that is meant for young people who a) are just starting to think about sex and b) are easily influenced, blurring the lines between right and wrong.

16. Can of Soup Male

Least someone here sees it how it should be seen. The outfits they have remind me of the Henesys academy outfits that we recently got.

Anyways, thread made a creepy turn.There's adults that can look really short and/or young too, it can go both ways on that issue. Done with the subject of fictional characters turning someone on now.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

What is this I don't even, Maple.

18. Default

You both make good points.

19. Default

It's not irrelevant, a big part of the 8th anniversary is the Rising Star event, which is about Lilin, Valerie (pirate girl), and Cygnus being pop stars. I don't know why Aran and elf girl were included in the video though.

Also the Rising Star window says that Lilin and Valerie are 16, and Cygnus is ??, lol.