Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default

The dead are beyond needs. If you're going to give them even a moment of concern it should be for their survivors.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

-forget i said anything-

3. Default

You'd rather waste tears on the corpse than the newly widowed mother and fatherless children? Your priorities are misaligned.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

never said you were wrong, just that it was cold, precisely because i was thinking of the people that you mentioned, but blame me, misread the "their" as "the", sorry about that.

5. Default

When the tsunami struck Indonesia several years back... so many of the volunteers ended up needing help themselves, because they couldn't take it anymore. In such situations, there really isn't anything more you could do for the dead except give them a quick mass burial, because getting more living people out and taking care of them is much more important than grieving for them. The grief can come later. Now... let's get things done.

It's really just unfortunate how things have to be.

Hadriel

6. Default

Returning market values to their normal prices.

For the curious, here's the partial loss list.

Spoiler

Thanks to everyone who donated.
    Total funds raised were $201

7. Default

Shame that the donations pale in comparison to the losses. Hope you can eventually make up for the things that can be replaced.

8. Default

4,680 dollars. Holy sh'it :| I'd totally donate my PS2 to you broskey. Even though it would make me cringe for a few years.

9. Default

10. Default

There really are no words to describe how sorry I am for your loss. Rebuilding anything you've put hard work into is never an easy thing, physically, emotionally or otherwise. I wish I had the money to somehow help you out, but I'm rather in a tough spot myself these days. I do hope for you to recover as fast and effortlessly as possible though. And although the wreckage is unbearable to even interpret, at least your cats and yourself are all unharmed.

I'd mostly be concerned with the structure's secure-ness, or rather, lack thereof. Be careful, Eos.

I may be able to donate a few dollars to the forum or you specifically, but you'd have to tell me where and how. I'm sure something's posted on the forums about it, but for someone like me who's new, it's all a bit overwhelming to find at first. Somewhat like a needle in a haystack.

11. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Click on the market tab at the top (to the left of the search bar). Click "Purchase Some Karma" on the left side then choose the amount to purchase. You'll be sent to the paypal site. If you have a paypal account, log in on the right side. Otherwise, below the right side is the option to pay with your debit/credit card as a guest.