1. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Wow, sorry to hear this happen. Hope you pull through in the end and can get back to where you were before.

2. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Sorry to hear this eos. So is it every purchase in the market that goes towards you? I really never understood the whole market

3. Default

Eos, I wish you the best. I'm glad to hear you and your pets got out safely, but I'm sorry about your car and house being heavily damaged by the water. :( I hope you can find a place to stay and some food to eat soon.

4. Default

Updated with photos.

5. Default

Imagining the couch floating out the door was kinda funny. >.>
    I hope you're place is fixed soon, and good thing you got the most important thing out the door; the laptop. Oh, and the pets. o3o
    Yea, unfortunately I don't have a credit card or anything, so if you could think of more ways then the ones listed, it'd be awesome. And I bet if we all used that toolbar thing you listed, we could bring in a good amount of mawny. :D

@Pics

6. Default

It all goes into the same account, whether it's from the market, the ads or amazon, the only difference is Fiel's pay comes purely from the ads the rest is 100% in the site discretionary fund to pay me, handle upgrades, run events / promotions, provide Talia's budget, whatever.

7. Default

Holy crap, I am so sorry that this happened Eos. Donations will come a flowin' as soon as I get my finances sorted out.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

So sorry to hear about this disaster Eos. Best of luck on recovery and getting your life back in order.

9. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

hope everything works out for you, and good luck.

10. Default

It's more cumbersome than anything, but here ya go.

http://www.southperry.net/swag.php

(Searching from there directly credits Southperry)

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Southperry

(Signing up for your own account with Southperry as the referrer will give Southperry duplicate points that you earn while searching, and lets you do things like use the toolbar to make it easier on you)

11. Default

So we'd have to go right to that link to search something? I would definitely do that for you, but is there a toolbar I can download instead?

12. Lead Ball

IGN: KomodoreJP
    Server: GMSKradia
    Level: 200
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Motown
    Alliance: Dominion
    Louisiana

You live in Louisiana? Guessing because Fiel looked up Louisiana flood business.

But that sucks . We don't get much flooding from storms being nowhere near a major water source and in a city where they have flood stuff in place. Sucks hearing how all the levees in areas affected are falling apart...people can't make anything right these days, can they?

13. Default

If you sign up for your own account from the referral link you can then download the toolbar, use your credentials in the toolbar and it credits both you and SP.

14. Default

Were you sleeping when it hit? How'd you react? Since it was a flash flood, I'm guessing you didn't have much prior knowledge of it occuring...

I'm really curious!

15. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

What pets did you have to carry awkwardly out of the house? =O

My condolences.

16. Default

Oh, ok, sorry. Didn't see the bottom of your post. =P
    I wonder if this works on Opera, I'd hate to switch to Firefox again, but w.e works.

17. Default

I was asleep. They woke me up knocking to evac. Found out why when I got downstairs and waded into my living room. Immediately grabbed my water shoes and the laptop that was above water. Confirmed I was alive and wld evac. Went upstairs. Called for a ride and coordinated what high ground to pick me up on while I packed clothes and kitties. If the cat food and litter hadn't flooded I would've left them upstairs but with no food or litter they had to come too. One carrier each plus my suitcase.
    Unplugged everything before leaving even tho power was off and most of it was already doomed. This was 2 am. Took until 3 to get fully packed and make it to high ground. Then I unpacked the cats showered and rode to work at 4 am to begin filing insurance claims and notifying people what was going on.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

18. Default

That's terrible, Eosian. I'm very sorry to hear this news. I only wish I could help out, but being a NEET, I don't even have a penny. :X

I hope you do well and get back to comfort as soon as possible.

19. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Wow. Out of all pictures you posted on flickr, the one with the server racks is just super saddening. Feel your pain bro, I went through a flood like 10 years ago and it's one of my worst memories.

20. Default

Ouch. Well, no one died, so everything is replaceable. I remember when my house flooded. We barely were able to get all the more valuable replaceables out (family photos, etc.). I remember my cousins in Tennessee who got blasted with a flood and they couldn't go into their house until 1-2 weeks until the waters receded.