1. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Well dang. That really sucks. Best of luck to you in order to salvage whatever the flood didn't destroy, and get everything back together.

2. Default

We need this to be mandatory in the west coast. Especially after getting zapped by Japan's radiation leak due to Gaia going on a rampage once again.

3. Default

That's too bad ): At least you and your pets and ok.

4. Default

Humans are everywhere, that's like asking the world to stop moving. That's not a good thing when the world stops moving.

5. Default

Wow, and there's not much that you can do as well. Good luck, Eos.

6. Default

Hope everything works out Eos. At least everything that was lost can be replaced, for the most part, from what you say, so that's good.

7. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Holy crap, at least you're okay. o_o I hope everything goes well for you. :c

8. Default

I'm very sorry to hear about this Eos. I don't have much that I can give, but I will give what I can.

Hopefully I just bought you some dinner or some new jammies XD

9. Default

I greatly appreciate everyone's willingness to help & best wishes.

Still haven't figured out where I'm staying tonight, or where the pets will go, or whether my apartment will even be livable in the near future but working on all that and trying to stay optimistic and focused.

10. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Well it's just good to hear that you're okay. Hopefully dealing with the insurance people goes well D:

It's great that you're staying as optimistic as possible. I wish you lived near me, I'd totally give you a place to stay in for a bit D:

11. Default

Is there any way those of us without credit cards can help? Like uh, google ads or anything?

12. Default

Oh dear. My best wishes for you. Hope things would improve for you asap.

Been through a flood, but nowhere close to a feet... =.=" that's hardly called a flood compared to yours!

Hadriel

13. Default

Oh, speaking of ads, I've never turned those off for sp.net, despite being red status. <3

14. Default

You're not an ultra donor, it's automatic for the highest tier only.

Not that I can think of. Google ads is only profitable in extremely large volumes and click fraud is a crime that'd result in both the abuser and myself being kicked out of the program. The Amazon link is the next best thing. Replacing your search engine with the southperry version of SwagBucks might earn a bit, but that'd be almost as slow & incremental as the Google Ads. Could add a ClickBank affiliate link as well, that's essentially similar to the amazon affiliation but with downloadable content. Nothing that lets you easily donate without spending though.

15. Default

Whenever I have a chance to settle down I'll do what I can in order to help.

I hope you're able to get everything squared away without much trouble.

18. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

This and best of luck bro.

20. Default

Hoping everything goes well! be safe and careful.

On a side note: the google ads are showing water damage insurance and emergency flood clean up.