Expert: 130% EXP
    Masters: 140% EXP
    Kings: 150% EXP

My bad, it's:

Normal: 100% EXP
    Expert: 140% EXP
    Masters: 180% EXP
    Kings: 220% EXP

I tried to do Kings as much as possible because I used to think Kings = more potions/equipment will drop. Now I feel if I were to solo farm a dungeon Experts/Masters would be just fine. As a duo, I think try to stay away from Kings unless the quest needs you to do so. As far as I know, quest/purple+ equipment drop rates are increased at higher difficulties, but again regular drops like potions, white/blue gear, and stuff like materials don't seem to be affected so greatly according to that link I posted.

2. Default

I forgot the bonus exp +% for rankings... anyone got that memorized? E:

3. Lead Ball

IGN: KomodoreJP
    Server: GMSKradia
    Level: 200
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Motown
    Alliance: Dominion
    Louisiana

I estimate it at 20% for SS. And C or lower is nothing, right? I think it's 20% @ SS because, if memory serves, a 20% exp pot + SS = same exp on each bonus.

4. Default Re: Beginner's Handbook to DFO

Updated and cleared out some cobwebs.

Added a section on how to make money.

5. Default DFO Tips and Tricks

I want to learn more of them.

Rogues can jump of explosions.

6. Default Re: DFO Tips and Tricks

Anyway!

Exorcists can bug up Delezie by using Star in the Sky at the right moment! Very useful!

7. Default Re: DFO Tips and Tricks

The only status Delezie is not immune to is sleep!

8. Default Re: DFO Tips and Tricks

In fact, us reapers can cheese delezie by putting him to sleep soon after you kill all his fragments. This causes him to glitch the pineapple out and spend eternity in his tornado form, which allows you to rain unholy hell upon him until dead.

9. Default Re: DFO Tips and Tricks

Tower of Illusion is 15 floors now. Also, a couple of pics appear to be broken, and armor mastery is kind of important.

Selling demon scrolls is also a pretty reliable way of getting money.

10. Default Re: DFO Tips and Tricks

I finally decided to check out this game and I got to a point that lists Male and Female Gunner as different classes. So does that mean I can't choose the gender of my Fighter? What's the point of that? Anyone have an ETA on when the rest of the genders are getting released?

11. Default Re: DFO Tips and Tricks

Male Fighters are already out. Male Mages just got released. Should be in the character select screen.

12. Default Re: DFO Tips and Tricks

i c
    so i'm gonna go ahead and assume that this site
    http://www.dfosource.com/

is the premier dfo site (like SP and Basil are the only relevant maple sites anymore) and i should blindly follow all the guides and advice there?
    Are there blogs like Max' I should look at?

13. Water
    IGN: TheLolSniper
    Server: Windia
    Level: 64
    Job: lolbolts
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: Unity

Default Re: DFO Tips and Tricks

There's some really good advice there and some really bad advice. It's more like Basil than anything (minus the auction focus). IIRC the Fighter guides are pretty good.

http://deonpa.wordpress.com/ has info on future content (DnF = Korea, Arad Senki = Japan, CDnF = China).

Also, the only class/gender combos we don't have are Female Slayer, Female Priest, and Male Thief (which don't exist yet).