If they are 4k a pop and it is a 10% chance for 3 line IIRC thats 800m

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

That really depends on the chance of success.
    For me, if I'm buying a 3-line rare item, I already take into account about $100 in cubing before it becomes "usable". If I need to add 5 or even 10 Hyper Cubes to that for 2-lined items, it's not going to change what I'm willing to pay that much. (Yes, I'm aware $140 is a lot more than $100, but since the $100 is just a ballpark figure, $140 is not much different).
    However, if the chances of success are such that it normally takes 20 Hyper cubes or more... forget it. Going to keep holding out for a "natural" 3-liner, except for really hard-to-find items such as VIP equips.

3. Default

What if the Hyper Miracle Cubes never get into gms just like the Dual Pendant Slots? >>;

Will forever be in the gms data... L > Dual Pendant Slots

4. Default

I guess it's not that bad for what you get in it if you look at the normal prices :/
    Gachapon ticket *30 =~26k nx
    Pams song *3= 43.5k nx (at the last sale price)
    AP resets * 10 =20.6k nx (5@ 10.8k iin one a day sale)
    Miracle Cubes * 30 = ~33k nx (11 @ 12k bundle)
    SMegas *13 =~ 9.4k nx (5 @3600 in one a day)
    + the other crud in there

If you were going to use everything, you'd save around 32k nx just on those (ignore other crud).

Still, 100k nx lolnexon.

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

eMS will probably get VIP cubes, auto-3 lines, auto-unique. And those drop from PMD event.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

But then why would they bother putting it in the data only 2 weeks or so after it was introduced in JMS? We got dual pendants several months after it was in KMS.

7. Proton
    IGN: Maj0ra
    Server: Broa
    Level: 666
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Aura
    Alliance: Twilight
    usa

I have a 12% str Branch that has an offer for like 4.4B. My guess is that it has no place to go but down, I can't see how this would help it, but on the contrary I uniqued my 8 atk belt on accident and it's 2 lines. It's just so hard to judge in situations like these.

8. Default

A 12% STR Branch is still amazing even if it has 2 lines. I bet the price will not go down at all. The person who offered 4.4Bil has no plans to re-cube that item, they are buying it for the current stats.

See what im sayin?

9. Default

They will mean these no doubt.

Spoiler

10. Default

Well if we do get the Hypercubes, I'm definitely going to try and 3-line my C-zak.

11. Default

There's an actual gach box event too

12. Water Female
    IGN: KatCoroiion
    Server: Bera
    Level: 183
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    Farm: Bumblefsck
    Wisconsin

not this pomegranate /again/
    So only use and equip, no skillbooks. Unless they mean they added that pomegranate on top of what was already in there.
    L>MW30 pricedrop

13. Default

Oh there's plenty of stuff in the boxes now. And that's the problem.

What made them awesome before was the small chance of getting crap and the higher chance of getting useful stuff (like actual skillbooks- this is how i got all my skillbooks on my buccaneer). Now it's basically gachapon with a slightly better chance to get something useful and higher level crap.

14. Default

Also wondering about this.

15. Default

Why is it carrot and island chairs are under taming mob this time? o.o (and are they tradeable?)

16. Default

Now I'm sad that I enhanced my 2-line shoes until they went *pop*. :( Not sure if want to supercube Raccoon Mask or not. Depends on the NX cost.

17. Default

Well it's not on the NX watch yet so I don't think we'll see those cubes this patch.

18. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

Hyper Miracle Cubes?!?!

Yesssssssssssssssssss! My yellow Ewand 5 is now saved and will be my end-game wpn>:D.... Also 3 line 40 all stat CHTP? Yes, please. My Specs will also be 3L as well among other EQPS. This will help me a lot haha Soon I will be the strongest Evan in Khaini...Urvins the only Evan standing in my way...by 4k range haha