Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [GMS] [0.97] Jubilation

1. Default

Hyper Miracle Cubes, nice.

Just be aware that you're going to have to use more than one to have it change from 2 → 3 lines. I haven't talked to my friends about them much, but what I've over-heard from a friend talking to one of her friends is that her friend used a couple (maybe 5?) Hyper Miracle Cubes on their equipment and the number of lines didn't change. I assume the chance is low. Then again, I may be wrong, since I didn't hear that person's side of the conversation, nor do I know if that person was just unlucky.

2. Default

I think it's a bit shady they don't release the rate of success for these things.

3. Mercury Male
    IGN: Knight52
    Server: Earth
    Level: 534
    Job: Thread Breaker
    Guild: I'm bored of
    Alliance: political sh'it
    thailand

I wonder what's the price of this new cube.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I think people were doing the JMS -> GMS ratio in Basil and they concluded it to be around 4k NX for it.

5. Default

I think it's extremely shady that everything in this game works at a very low success rate in the first place. Cubes are only a buck twenty? I'll take 5! Oh wait...

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

except w.def scrolls, those ALWAYS work.

might bother cubing my 2 lined dex belt, then again, might not.

7. Mercury Male
    IGN: Knight52
    Server: Earth
    Level: 534
    Job: Thread Breaker
    Guild: I'm bored of
    Alliance: political sh'it
    thailand

And what's the price of GMS's Miracle Cube? IIRC, It's 1k. Am I correct?

8. Default

1.2k.

~1.1K if you buy 11.

9. Default

Sorry if this is noob status right now, but didn't they say there was a Gachapon Box event? :c

10. Default

You do realize it only works on RARE items, therefore not on epic and unique items...

11. Default

Try to read the page just before this:

12. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

rare is nexon's way of calling items with potentials, we wen't over this already when cubes came out.
    unless they pulled a fast one on us and made it work REALLY only on rare-ranked equips

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Do these cubes also reset the potential level (rare/epic/unique) of the item, or is that preserved (or improved) as with normal cubes?

14. Default

Yea they do.
    Edit: Just making sure, you meant if they have the same effect as normal cubes also, yea?

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

They do the exact same as regular cubes, only addition is the possible upgrade from 2line to 3line.
    I'm definitely using this on my cZak helm, but dunno about my 2line Witch Belt due to Chaos coming out in a month or two from this patch.

The only question remains, can we expect a rise in price for 2line equips and/or a drop in 3line equips?

16. Default

>Hyper Miracle Cubes

alright, best patch in a while

UNIQUE SPECTRUM GOGGLES, EPIC WITCH BELT, BLACKFIST CLOAK, BRANCH NOSE, YOU'RE SAVED FROM BEING TWO LINES FOREVER

17. Default

I always thought jMS had retarded pricing.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I think the higher price of said cubes would ensure prices don't fall that low.

19. Default

In general the price of unique items has fallen by a lot since the introduction of cubes. And you'd probably expect the same here too.

The only problem in GMS now though is that we're experiencing a pretty substantial wave of inflation from botters (If anyone keeps up with the price of mesos on the black market it's fallen to less than half what it was at the beginning of the year). So that will always drive the price up. However, GMS is also experiencing a period of duping of relatively high priced items, keeping those down. But honestly, I don't see that continuing for very long.

All in all, I'd predict relative prices to drop. But in absolute terms of mesos higher all round.