Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Thanks for the love, guys. On another note...

WHA WHA WHAAAAAAA?! Updated two weeks in a row?

Small update, really. Mostly, I was going through the crap under my bed and found some old stuff to share. Also, .

Here we go!

nostalgia

Throws in anime form

goggles!

maybe I'm a furry at heart...

Heh. Now that I look back on my older stuff, it's kind of depressing because aside from the one I drew at twelve years old, it doesn't feel like I've progressed at all as an artist.

Well. In any case, I hope it encourages others to keep practicing.
    Last edited by Throes; 2009-06-28 at 03:02 PM.

2. Default

Definitely improved! Wonderful stuff, Throws!

Only thing I didn't like was the legs on the last image, they look... too flat?

By the way, what do you draw with? Pencil?

3. Default

Yeah, I struggled with getting the perspective to look right on her legs. But overall I think it's one of my favorites in this thread.

And yes, for the most part I draw with pencil. If I'm taking notes in class and happen to have a pen though, I'll draw with that too.

[edit:] All the drawings in the nostalgia spoiler were drawn with pencil, then inked afterwards. I'd do that more often if I had a decent inking pen. >__>

4. Default

Wow your trully talented :] i love the fox ladys :] i was trying to draw 1 earlyer ehh failed attempt at least i drew 2 foxes kissing :] made me happy :P

5. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Throws as a furry looks hot. :3

That is all.

6. Default

i like your sketch of anime throws, very clean and sharp.

she is quite maplestory-y!
    Last edited by ♥Ji; 2009-03-09 at 05:35 PM.

7. Default

Rawr!

for brightangel (I got reacquainted with my colored pencils!)

hands practice part deux

nothing to see here.

cammy <3

Hooray!

8. Default

very pretty. brightangel's pic is very cute and clean. i am very impressed with the hair!

the nothing to see - very cute too, but in a different way. i notice the girl on the left has two tails, however. nice touch with the tiptoes!

i really enjoy how clean your sketches are. much less muddy than mine.

oh, and i also enjoy hands :)

edit: how do you do that outlining? (referring to brightangel's pic) - it just seems so clean and natural. and the shaping & shading on the hair? do you have some sort of technique or you just work it out as you go along.
    Last edited by ♥Ji; 2009-03-17 at 10:59 PM.

9. Default

Well, I went digging through my drawers and found my spiffy pen set so yay! It's just cleaning up the drawing then tracing very carefully with the pen. I literally haven't used them in years, so I was pleasantly surprised that the ink hadn't dried out.

As for the hair, um... here's what I did. (Because I'm bored and don't want to go to sleep yet... and done crudely in Photoshop lol.)

yes I'm really this bored!

As for coloring, I just kinda... go with the flow, I guess. There's no real definite light source (although there probably should be) and the shading just kinda happens how I think it should. Nnyes.
    Last edited by Throes; 2009-03-18 at 01:24 AM.

10. Default

ahaha, awesome.

and, that makes a whole lot more sense than the way i would muddle through it from one end to the other
    which is to do this...

yea keep drawing :) they look fantastic

11. Default

kldfasklfasfdlkshdflkj

xnlvnkjfklsf

ears

sdfasfklsfjskvd

five stars would toast again

12. Default

I love this new smiley.

cammy coulai

#1 crush

foot study

sassy

bless the broken road

Yeah I have no excuse really for not updating in forever. Hopefully with a new sketchbook and no summer classes I'll be able to update a little bit more consistently.

Haha yeah, that's probably not happening. But one can hope, right?

13. Default

AND share it on the Internet.

14. Default

Update! Albeit a tiny one.

My fiance has got me listening to country music... and I've discovered that I'm actually enjoying some of it.
    Boots On

So I decided I want to make wolf ears and a tail for Halloween... so I went to look up fursuiters online (because who would know better how to make those things than furries, right?) and, well...
    Coming out of the furry closet?

*cuddlecuddlecuddle*

So I've been working on something that will hopefully be done by next week... YEA I KNOW I'M LIKE TWO YEARS LATE, BUT I JUST DUSTED OFF MY LIGHT TABLE AND FOUND MY ANIMATION PAPER, OK?

15. Default

I really enjoy looking at your stuff. Awesome work!

16. Default

It's weird having both ends of the boob drawing spectrum on Southperry. You're like...the ANTILOOSE. I'mma call you Stiffy.

But yea, nicely done :D

17. Default

Haha. I just noticed that. May be she draws other things larger.

Anyways, I LOVE YOUR DRAWINGS. Keep up the great work!

18. Default

I love your style! You take chibi and make it proportionally correct! xd Also, the way you draw eyes is awesome~

19. Default

Awesome coloring on the last one, Throws.

Everything you do is wonderful! Keep it up! : D