Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

oh. that was there like two patches ago.

2. Default

Lol, they're going to continue making revamps for as long as maplestory exists.

3. Default

It is still there. Summon Dragon gets changed into Booster. I can see how the way Fiel present some of the changes made you miss it. Easiest is to check old icon and new on dragon to see how it is changed.

4. Default

Conclusion:

F/P mage still win ...and REY-EYED Paralyze?

(Censored)Nexon, why don't you give some love to I/L s??

5. Default

That's pretty sick compared to our current skill set.

6. Default

Sorry to ask again, but how does more range for Arrow Blow make a bowman stealthy?

xO

7. Default

He didn't mean archers are more stealthy, the update stealthily added.

8. Default

Did I just see max damage crits? :O

9. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

I like this update.

F/P are WOW.
    I/L are also WOW.
    Bishops will be more wanted than ever at bosses and parties.

Still missing undispellable MG.

10. Default

This really wants me to get back to my f/p. I also can't wait for monster park XD

11. Default

He hit damage cap because he has Decent SE, plus he was on Infinity.

Hadriel

12. Default

Still its pretty impressive, I hit around 300k at the end of infinity with minimal potential now. Too bad we won't see this until what, September/October.

13. Default

170 f/p at pap:

169 f/p zakum solo:

Last edited by Abysseon; 2011-04-21 at 04:11 PM.

14. Default

Magic Guard can still be dispelled? bleh

That alone discourages me from making a Mage. I'm tired of playing classes that always have to worry about buffs or dying.

15. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Awesome! thanks for that video. LOL, that AM could've killed Pap like 3 times faster if he used ME properly.

@the 144k DoT: hallelujah!
    Last edited by IImaplers; 2011-04-21 at 03:00 PM. Reason: No reason

16. Default

That F/P is just insane lol. 5m damage Mist Explosion =D

Now people have to get used to the sequence every 10 seconds:
    -Cast Poison Mist on top of the boss
    -Use Fire Demon
    -Use Poison Breath
    -Use Big Bang
    -Paralyze until Mist Explosion cools down
    -Mist Explosion

17. Default

RE-DIC-U-LOUS.
    With all the OP going on in those videos, I half expected the F/P to detonate Zakum's Mist and get some crazy 6th hit or bonus damage...
    As I had expected 5 hits just makes the skill stronger even with all its so-called nerfs.

This crystallizes my rage when I was already annoyed; you see, I was contemplating some new aspect of GC shortcomings when considering my future bossing potential: Mobile Bosses. I'm pretty sure I remember someone saying this in the other thread, but I never really thought about it until today; I can almost guarantee that all these bosses are all pinned to some wall or they need to face some direction, etc. I can see it now, "No noob, no chains! No GC plz. Don't use GC!" Even the simplistic example of Ani, I can see GC really getting quite annoying. Not to mention, can I survive the touch damage of a boss that I so lovingly draw near?

Overall, the patch was passable. My big wish was an Ignore M.Def and some worthwhile damage increases to Magician DPS. A +10% and +40% from Extreme Magic and Arcane Aim goes some of the way there, -5% from Amp and various changes during Tespia deflating damage output are steps back when I didn't really see the need for them. I would have appreciated some LUK from the +40 INT skill. Greedy much? I suppose so, but perhaps not greedy enough in comparison. Thinking about it, most of my complaints would not arise unless I considered new skills and I can't really say if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

If the Safari Zone really hands out equal EXP to everyone, one of the Bishops' problems are fixed.

Kudos to you F/Ps, I am envious. Goodbye Blizzard or BB, I can't really decide which of you at the moment. A wary welcome to you GC, let's see what you got. Hunting books will likely be a pain, that's one of the reasons why I don't start new characters. Coming up, I predict some OP or Decently Powered stuff for Bowmen, I can just sense it.

18. Default

They will. Pretty much confirmed already by class ID order and the name of the next update.