Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Water
    IGN: MyCoastGuard
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 10x
    Job: Marauder
    Guild: Loooooooool
    Alliance: Loooooooool

Just a question. How can you confirm the patch is soon? For all we know, it isn't until the 29th.

2. Default

This is how they usually do:

Patch - Server Maintenance - Server Maintenance - Server Maintenance - Another Patch

And so on.

Since the last week it was the 3rd Server Maintenance, we can guess the 0.61 patch will come this week's Wednesday. They USUALLY do that.

They could also postpone it like they did for Crimsonwood Keep's patch and keep doing Server Maintenances all weeks until they're ready to patch.

3. Default

It's pretty common that they will use up all of their cash items and then go to another patch. I understand that they have not always done this, but it's a general trend that tends to hold true. As of right now, there are no more available items from NXWatch.

4. Default

I think what most people are looking forward to is the script, the lore. Even if they patch that stuff into the data, that doesn't even necessarily mean we'll be getting it, and it'd definitely be nice to take a peak at all the descriptions given, officially in English for the first time.

5. Default

Well... there's always a chance they might re-release CS stuff that were removed from the CS eariler lol.

6. Default

That's what I meant! If it's a translation, and not one like MSEA's (GOD it was HORRID), it'd be enough for me.

It'd be fantastic if they actually release the actual thing, though :D

7. Default

Look who you're talking to. XD Yeah, that may be the interesting part, but I'm just saying it's already partially there.
    On top of this, all the event quests are scheduled to end at October 8th, 00:00. Which means the latest you could do them, assuming the game is up, is 11:59 PM today. No NX plus the end of events means that, at the very least, the patch is *intended* for this week. It may get delayed but it was supposed to be now.

In regards to it being the 29th, it wouldn't make very much sense to start the halloween events then eh? :p

8. Default

Yeah, I do this a lot. Basically take someone who said something I want to comment on and say something they themselves already know, all so that I can be sure others who read the thread are able to get a more full understanding on things.

If MSEA got translations before us, I wouldn't even consider them legitimate.

The language they use isn't English, after all. What do they call it...? Singlish? rofl. But really, that's not right, regardless of their intent, be it true English or the bastard Singlish-- it's in the same league as Engrish lah~

9. Default

Yeah, it's a sin against humanity. You had to stand for a while to decipher EACH monster alone. Like Nependes instead of Nependeath. And that's the only relation I remember...

10. DUCKS
    IGN: Mondays
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 170
    Job: White Knight
    Guild: Affinity
    Alliance: Honour
    norway

Just as a notification about prepatchers Fiel make and such:

The way of making the prepatcher in Python is completely harmless if you download the .patch file from Nexon's FTP. Though, I liked the cleaner version better than the other version, because you can easily see that this isn't dangerous:

Wasn't it something like this?

11. Default

How does that work, exactly? You're not writing any TXT file to the patcher. I think you accidentally erased the cStringIO statement since you have that as an import but never call the module in the script. So yeah, otherwise it's close to what you have.

My script I have posted in the pre-patcher thread also does the following things:
    1. Creates a verbose patchlog to help detect where errors occur
    2. Patch error checking to make sure that the zlib block isn't corrupt
    3. Manualpatch.base checking to ensure that the user is using the correct version.
    4. Automatic finding of patch files in the current working directory

EDIT: Oops, noticed that you had the length of the notice file as 0. I suppose that would work, but I've never tried it.

12. DUCKS
    norway

Yeah, I know. But in the end, this does basically the same thing as long nothing wrong happens. Whoops @ that import cString though, that wasn't supposed to be there.

It should work, unless NULL POINTER EXCEPTIONS occur! [/sarcasm]

13. Was here before you
    IGN: Evilince
    Server: Scania
    Level: 144
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: KoM
    Alliance: KoM
    australia

do it naked plz k thnx.

14. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

No patch up yet .

15. Default

In 8 hours it will be the 8th and still no patch notice the guild screenshot event ends on the 14th, and the last GM event is the 11th, so...patch on the 15th and no cash shop items?
    Actually, I guess it dosen't neccessarily have to be on a Wednesday...

16. Default

It could be next week. lololol.

Pirates or CWK expansion or Singapore or not, I do want the Halloween quests opened up again soon. I gave someone my Toymaker equips and need another set for myself. xD

17. Default

Haha, same.. I loved those toymaker equips so much.

Time to go level up and get some NX for a NX costume :P

18. DUCKS
    norway

Oh, so you can notice the difference between every one of them? (e.g. what they are editing from the patch)

Sure thing, will do.

Anyway, I recommended for TinEye that your website (The database, in particular) should be searched through and will display images from here. Partly advertisement, partly faster finding of a monster or an item for me.

19. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HA!
    Server: HA!!
    Level: I'm
    Job: plagiarizing
    Guild: overused
    Alliance: internet memes!!1!

Well, no patch today, and I'm almost certain they won't get around to it till at least Monday. >.> (Typical Nexon...)

20. Default

Patch should be this week.. I really hope so, because I can't wait to see what the Halloween Events' patch will be like!

Will they completely change our mansion to MapleSEA's one or will they just add the NPCs with quests? How will they organize everything in OUR mansion?

And I can't wait to do the new quests..