1. Default Kusanagi Haru's Maple Character Art Projects as well as other art

Art requests by other MSEA players:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...91-d5r80tz.png (Image exceed 2mb)

Other artworks: http://haru91.deviantart.com
    Pixiv : http://pixiv.me/Airshark

Update: Working on...

[MariaCollette] 46% progress (background and figure painting part 2)

Progress update as ...
    24th May 2013 (GMT+8) 7.52pm / 24th May 2013 (PST) 4.52am
    Now I'm doing character skin painting. Clothes are a bit hassle to me, I settle things that I can do for now.
    I'm starting to colour the left hand, arrow and a bit background for left part.
    Progress picture: post #14

Art request rules:

1) I only can accept one request at a time, due to commitment in GMS, as well as my job work as a designer (freelance)
    2) Don't push me complete the art that you requested to me. I have my own schedule and pace to draw.
    3) I might do 1-3 art requests per month, sometimes I need to take a break from it to refresh my mind.
    4) Maximum 2 characters in one art. Include the references. If require pose, don't give me the extreme pose that I can't even draw.
    5) I have right to modify certain parts of your characters like weapons, pose, outfits to make my art easier for me to paint.
    6) No need to pay ANY SINGLE THING for the art requests. If you wanted to be generous enough to give me something as a reward to me, PM me in game. Either MaouEmilio or KayGranda in Renegades, or you also can PM me in Southperry.

Tool used to do art and methods:

Digital painting. I mainly use SAI, but sometimes I will use Photoshop CS3 due to tricky effects that I couldn't imitate in SAI.
    I use Wacom Bamboo Fun (old fashioned one, grey coloured tablet)
    My art style was influenced by Fine Art's way of painting, combined with anime/ manga style. I'm trying to train more in colouring method, especially background and figures, due to I still haven't finished my training yet. Wish me that I can go for Fine Art degree level!

If any of you interested to see how I do painting, you can watch me doing art in Skype, just let me know that you're online.

IN CONSIDERATION:

Spoiler

ART REQUESTS IS OPEN CLOSED FOR NOW!
    Last edited by Kusanagi Haru; 2013-05-25 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Adding update

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Kusanagi Haru's Maple Character Art Projects as well as other art

I like your art style.

3. Default Re: Kusanagi Haru's Maple Character Art Projects as well as other art

My style is actually combination of anime/ manga art and fine art method because I came from Fine Arts school.
    Well actually I still need more training though because I used reference for pose though... And I was used with traditional old skool painting on canvas colouring method, so it might turned out pretty bad in terms of colours though.

4. Default Re: Kusanagi Haru's Maple Character Art Projects as well as other art

Bump for new art release! Behold, the completed art for a friend of mine!
    Well if any of you from MSEA Artemis, she's AzunaShowa, a friend of mine.

Incoming more works c:

edit:

I did the worst part for the moon background part..
    -failed-
    Last edited by Kusanagi Haru; 2013-05-06 at 11:25 AM.

5. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

These are quite nice! I really like the coloring. :o

I'm curious how you'd do with my Bowmaster...

Last edited by MariettaRC; 2013-05-06 at 11:08 PM.

6. Default Re: Kusanagi Haru's Maple Character Art Projects as well as other art

I need a reference without weapon. At least I got better picture for your outfit, especially without weapon. c:
    edit: you can include in game screenshot if you want c:
    Last edited by Kusanagi Haru; 2013-05-07 at 09:06 AM.

7. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Haven't had time to log on yet, but BannedStory luckily has the equips I'm using. :p

And oh my gosh, that's a great pose so far!

8. Default Re: Kusanagi Haru's Maple Character Art Projects as well as other art

Thread updated.

Change logs:
    -added art request rules and method and tool used to do art and methods section
    -added my skype username

9. Default Re: Kusanagi Haru's Maple Character Art Projects as well as other art

Bump for work progress.
    Reached like 24-30% complete.

Her outfit kinda bit challenging my limit of structuring objects, but it doesn't stop me. Taking a break because my mind already blown with tons of design projects.
    I'll try to complete the art before 25th May if I can handle the projects smoothly.

10. Default Re: Kusanagi Haru's Maple Character Art Projects as well as other art

OMG. 3 things.
    1. That is awesome.
    2. Have you shown azuna this already? (Yes, i know her as well)
    3. Please tell me when you'll take requests again.

11. Default Re: Kusanagi Haru's Maple Character Art Projects as well as other art

1) I'm still sucks when comes to background, FAILED at MOON background part. Thank you anyway c:
    2) I did. She liked a lot. But the hair she have now was no longer same as this art, she changed it. She even made this picture as her FB profile picture!
    3) June. But I can't tell the exact date. Just watch out at the end of post #1 if the last line shows [ART REQUEST IS NOW OPENED!], POST A REPLY HERE. DONT QUOTE ME. 1st post I see for request, I will draw that person's character. It's basically like first come, first serve c:

12. Default Re: Kusanagi Haru's Maple Character Art Projects as well as other art

That gives me enough time to buy new pants then.
    I'll be waiting :)

Edit: new pants for my maple char, not irl lol

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i got excited at the request part but it's closed aha.

about the art:

the first one i don't like much, the coloring is amazing imo, but something about the guy... i think the size of his head (plus the circular shading on his hat.) stonetooth should have a bigger edge! but that's not a valid point :U

second one i just love, only problem i see is her left arm muscle, and that some things are colored in a different way.

third one's kawaii as hell. if i had to force a complain it'd be "i see what you didn't do with the backgrounds"

i like the fourth one, as said the moon's weird though, and i donno why but i get a weird feeling from the wings too... might be because of transparency? or how they change blues too abruptly? i can't really pinpoint what gets me there :X

MC looking nice! wanting to see moar.

14. Default Re: Kusanagi Haru's Maple Character Art Projects as well as other art

Progress: 47%

MY WACOM TABLET MALFUNCTIONED. I NEED TO FIX IT.
    I can't afford to buy new one = =|||
    I relied too much on my wacom tablet....
    Well I had to hold on my projects due to my tablet broke...

MariaColette: Sorry, but due to the problems that I'm having, I might need to stop the progress for now until I fixed the tablet...