Page 1 of 455 1231151101 ... LastLast
  1. Default How was your day?

Something happened that isn't long or significant enough to have its own thread? Perhaps an observation you made, a happy event, or something that made you annoyed? Don't hold it in, post it here. Southperry doesn't seem to have any other facility for it. Obviously I'm going to start.

Tell me something, would you call a help centre before you have a question? No. So why are you calling me before you have your bet ready? (I work for a gambling company).

2. Default

Today, I got the grades for my first college assignment. It was pretty motivating.

3. Default

Today I was talking to my mom about how I was gonna reformat my computer because it was getting slow and she blatantly offered me a new computer. I'm happy.

Also yesterday I was in a kind of bad mood but then I watched the last episode of MLP:FiM and I was happy beyond measure =D

4. Default

A thread like this is a great idea!

Today i'm getting my hair cut, i hate it. I hate getting my hair cut, sigh.

5. Default

Today, I woke up after sleeping away yesterday.

It felt grand.

6. Default

Yesterday for me was pretty lame, got sick, didn't feel like playing dfo, was bored all night. Then I too watched episode 23, and was like... new avatar sooooon~
    Today I'm going to watch scream 4, so it'll be good today I hope. ;-; I hope I can swallow the movie theater popcorn with my throat like this./sick

I'm guessing kid pinkie pie for you later as a new avatar? lolol straight hair pinkie pie

7. Default

i need a jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

i want all the time in the world to drawwwwwwww but school is main priority right noww

internet bill was $110... ya.... hate you canada...

theres absolutely nothing to eat right now :( lol

8. Default

pineapple, I can't get a screencap of a one frame moment. When Pinkie Pie jumps on top of Rainbow Dash and she makes a bedroom face for 1 frame, my player refuses to let me screen that...

9. Default

(Just woke up, nothing to type about, guess I'll start with yesterday's stuff)

Had Business Communications first as a class, and stayed in class to hear my bestfriend and his group do their presentation. I was extremely nervous at that point, because their presentation was really good.. Guess I gotta try to do even better on my Powerpoint slideshow, as well as information. Right before Astrology started, I sat outside the building on a bench, and a really.. tall Asian chick walked out, so I was about to whistle, but didn't. After both my classes, I drove half an hour back to my town to a cafe. I spent a good 6 hours there on my laptop, doing assignments, surfing the web, misc things.

Only 2 weeks or so left before school ends . . . I'm going to try to finish everything.

10. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

So far it sucks. I can't really grasp the whole idea of being fired yesterday.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Woke up after 16 hours of sleep. Going to a brown party tonight and going to try to level up in MS. Excited.

12. Default

Horrible; have to study for a 13 chp Bio test.
    I'm not going to have any free time until like the 3rd week of May :(

13. Default

My friend has VIP passes to Tiesto tonight. And he took people, so they're there now.

Obviously I feel bad that I couldn't come, because IT'S TIESTO, but I'm okay with it. I think. I'll get over it.
    Besides that, my day is terrible great.

14. Default

Instead of going ice skating with my friends, I had to go to a stupid town to visit someone I don't know.

But I'm having a party/reunion tonight, so it should all be fine.

15. Default

Same old same old.

Woke up, went to work, came home, screwed around on the internets and HERE I AM! ^^

16. Default

Woke up today thinking it was Sunday. I realized it was Saturday. Fistpumps ensued.

17. Default

Went from okay, to meh.

The meh was capped by me and my friends deciding to go eat downtown for dinner, then everyone getting mad and storming off, right when we were about to leave, for various reasons.
    Now I'm sitting here on the internet instead.

18. Default

Fun and tiring day. I had a little gig at an anime convention today.