Server: YMardiaCK
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Kinetic/Ceremonials
    Alliance: Southperu
    Farm: GagaVille
    California

Default Re: How was your day?

Went to the beach this weekend and got very sunburnt~ Here's a pic of me rn:

Spoiler

2. Default Re: How was your day?

Switched jobs, starting a new job on Monday with a 30% pay raise as well.

3. Default Re: How was your day?

same

(Well, a week later I guess)

4. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Exhausted.

5. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

This thread is dead as pineapple now, anyway a few years back I've told someone here this.
    I saw this again today, I am going through something awful again due to someone and I am reading this, and it's like what the pineapple how could I say that a few years ago and yet screw up later on once more wtp.
    The dichotomy between my advice back then (which is always true) and my feelings right now... god damn.

6. Default Re: How was your day?

Huh. Coming back to this place and finding it in the state it is... well it's something.

Much like the post above me, I looked back on not this thread in particular but other posts I've made in the past, say 3-4 years and found myself reflecting on how I was back a few years ago was... not so pretty. Back then I was admittedly too concerned with making a statement about myself and my view of humanity was pretty bad. I'm at least trying to find the positive in things today and I've actually acquired a job and I've mended my mentality to reach out to others. To all who might wonder into this, let's face it, withering forum and might see this post? If you're down and struggling, I urge you to never give up.

(on an off note, the music I had playing in the background by coincidence may have influenced my attitude while writing this post. surreal and oddly bittersweet)

7. Default Re: How was your day?

I've just returned home after 14 h in the air, will stay for a month. I'm adapting back to the heat and humidity successfully, but the bane of my life is always dust and various allergens that give me terrible sinus all day. I hope I will recover quickly enough to attend a wedding coming up soon...

I'm beginning to write my thesis after 3.5 years in the lab. My boss has told me I can stop working only last Friday, which means I'm quite (read: ridiculously) behind time in applying for post-doc positions. There's a great deal of paperwork lying ahead of me, but since my boss told me I'm done in the lab I feel like a dark cloud that clouded my eyes has finally lifted, because now I can look to the future and make reasonable and practically achievable plans for the near future.

I am really looking forward towards MS2 =)

I'm writing in here for the first time (I think)!

Hadriel

8. Default Re: How was your day?

I had nothing to do one night, so I decided to rewrite a MapleStory guide that I originally published in 2006. It feels appropriate to post it here.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/924...ory/faqs/41770

✌️

9. Default Re: How was your day?

I made it through interviews with Pokemon and Niantic, but ultimately didn't get the job. I'm a little sad about it, but I have a reasonably life right now.