Page 451 of 455 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,020 of 9084
  1. Default Re: How was your day?

I've been up and at it with college and work. Better to pass time being productive in some sense than not productive at all.

Winter Break is in 3 weeks and good god I am ready to fly back home.

2. Default Re: How was your day?

My AACOMAS sGPA is a 3.08. What have I been doing with my life.

3. Default Re: How was your day?

yeee got a HD average

4. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

Default Re: How was your day?

o you proved me wrong

actually I'm doing pretty well too this semester, have finals until next Saturday, and then I get to go home for 2 weeks.

From the rain to the snowwwwwww

5. Default Re: How was your day?

Today I found my friend, who has been slowly falling into an alcohol addiction, completely wasted and with cuts all up his arm from self injury. We took him to the hospital and he's been committed to a psychiatric facility. I'm extremely worried, stressed, and frustrated. I've been dealing with his suicidal tendencies and drinking problems for the past two weeks and it's heavily affected my final exams this past week. I just want him to be ok god dammit.

6. Default Re: How was your day?

Worried about failing classes in my first semester because I took it too lightly at the start, feel pretty terrible but I guess its not in my hands since I already wrote two. Trying to keep my mind off being worried and study for calculus but man its hard not to think about it. I mean final for physics is worth 46-51% depending on class participation mark, and if I assume I had at least a 60% average before the test (none of our marks but midterm marks are posted for this class). I would need at least a 40% on the final. Just worried I won't hit that 40%, I think I did but there were definitely a lot of questions I was unsure of and some short answer questions I had no idea how to solve. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Really disappointed with myself regarding first semester regardless, but if I pass first semester I know I can fix up my issues second. If I fail a class I'm worried I'll tilt off the face of the earth.

7. Default Re: How was your day?

I've improved from 2-3 star difficulty songs to 4-5 star difficulty songs in Osu...over like 6 years lol I swear my improvement in this game is so slow. tfw ur the #31547 osu player in the US :^) https://osu.ppy.sh/u/1759244

8. Default Re: How was your day?

Stop being a scrub and play Beatmania IIDX

9. Default Re: How was your day?

7K is too hard lmao

10. Default Re: How was your day?

Cmon, I'll even help you get it set up. So far I can handle a LV5 and LV6 on the Arcade version, therefore you can bae.

11. Default Re: How was your day?

Ehhhhhhh I like the mouse movement element in Osu too much. Other than that I'm only decent at 4K and 5K, I don't have 20 years to dedicate to learning 7K.

12. Default Re: How was your day?

Decided to go to the Miku Expo in New York this time around. Pretty excited about it.

13. Default Re: How was your day?

Pretty okay even though 6am shift made me a bit tired.

14. Default Re: How was your day?

The rapid changes in my life thats been happening the past two years is finally taking a hit on my mental health. My happiness has just been deteriorating for the past month.

15. Default Re: How was your day?

I never thought I'd have to try to quit smoking, but here I am. Kinda sucks.

16. Default Re: How was your day?

If your New Year's resolution (or regular old resolution, whatever) is to lose/gain weight, this video is important. Very very important. So important that I'm advertising it like one of those stupid fad diets or herbal cleanses that don't actually work because the information in that video is actually that important.

17. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

I got a job last week that is relevant to my field of study and it's in my current city.

So it's a win-win. Pretty happy about that. Having a regular 830-5, M-F job is so foreign to me, but I'm learning to like it. It's also nice that I almost never directly deal with clients.

18. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Quick update, I'm starting school at a community college later this month! I'm excited but also scared because I have no idea what I'm doing. But, you know, no one else knows what they're doing either so I guess it makes it okay? :)
    Taking an online English class, waitlisted on a Math class, waitlisted on an Asian Film Studies class (by recommendation from my counselor, probably because I'm Asian lol) and an online Counseling class (kind of like an Intro to College class).

I have high hopes this semester will be better than my last two years of High School. Not so sure about the film studies class though since I'm not particularly a fan of doing any sort of ethnic study kind of thing but we'll wait and see how it goes.