Page 405 of 455 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,100 of 9084
  1. Default Re: How was your day?

I have patented the Douchebag Fashion Uniform™: 1 tank top, 1 pair of well-fitting khaki pants, no socks, 1 pair of low-cut shoes.

Must be worn in 10mph winds in 60 degree weather for maximum effectiveness.

EDIT: I've been listening to Bon Iver during downtimes this week. Funny how I always go back to them--at least this time it's not to cope with the emotions that I should've gotten over a long time ago. Whistling along to Skinny Love just helps me wind down.
    Last edited by chrome; 2014-08-09 at 07:28 PM.

2. Default Re: How was your day?

Apparently I'm starting a 3 week internship tomorrow morning. ok.

3. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: How was your day?

Want to start off the new school year with a new haircut/style that isn't cut by your Dad who only knows how to cut the same haircut for the past 16 years.

Too scared to setup an appointment/meet strangers and worried about the cost. What's wrong with me? .-.

4. Default Re: How was your day?

Do it!!

Besides, nothing should be more than $20...and $20 is when people are really charging you for a good hairstyle (or just plain ripping you off).

5. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

I have no idea what your current hairstyle is or what you look like - but get a fade! If you go to Supercuts/similar, it should be about $16 and you can just walk in. :~)

6. Default Re: How was your day?

I recommend finding your own style of undercut that suits you. I have one, a lot of my friends have one, most guys have one. Most barbers worth going to will know what an undercut is, just show them a picture.

7. Default Re: How was your day?

That was the most mindnumbingly boring way to waste 7.5 hours ever devised. I had to digitize paper records. I removed staples and scanned papers for 7.5 hours. The boss's daughter came in an hour late so I had no idea what to do for the first hour. She left an hour later (11 AM) and I spent the rest of my time scanning and destapling by myself. The most difficult thing I had to do was name files for the year they were issued after they were scanned and put them in the correct client's folder. The highlight of my day was a spicy chicken sandwich at Tim Horton's. I'm not even getting paid. This is a complete and utter waste of my time. I'd rather be sitting at home and doing nothing because it's not like I can put "scanned papers for over 100 hours" on a resume.

8. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

>Internship
    >Not getting paid

wat.

9. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Went to Disneyland yesterday to celebrate the Haunted Mansions 45th. We went and ate at a 4 different places to get canvas prints with mickey and friends as the stretching portraits (large group made it easier).

Today was my first real day at Michael's and it went pretty well. Didn't have any mistakes, and we even started out on the cash register, so we got what I thought was the hardest stuff outta the way. Also, if it bad that I wanna date one of my coworkers already? hahah

10. Default Re: How was your day?

It's actually an accepted practice in NA (not very well accepted, granted, but companies still get away with it). They don't want to actually pay to train and retain someone, so they get high school/college students to do grunt work for free to give them "experience".

OT: Got a mani/pedi today (well, last Friday), and loving how it looks.

Spoiler

Pineapple anyone who tries to bring me down about this, I'd gladly do it again.

11. Default Re: How was your day?

Officially registered for the general GRE and Physics GRE -- taking them in September! This also gives me enough time to retake them (if needed) before I submit my graduate school applications.

I move into my apartment in SIX days!!! I'm beyond excited. Last year of undergrad, let's go!

12. Default Re: How was your day?

Should have gone with the electric blue

13. Default Re: How was your day?

Eh, I went with the sparkly deep blue because my girlfriend thought it looked better. Although it looks slightly purple depending on the light.

Plus, I didn't notice an electric blue in the options anyway.

14. Default Re: How was your day?

Dang I used to get 40usd haircuts lmao. But to be fair, I only cut my hair like once in three months and I really loved my stylist. Now my haircuts are roughly 16usd at the current salon i go to.

15. Default Re: How was your day?

Paranoia over CTS.

Drawing and typing with my left hand now

16. Default Re: How was your day?

Montreal Pride. Went out. Somehow, I keep forgetting that I don't really like clubs and bars.

Back to work, I suppose.

17. Default Re: How was your day?

Went for brunch at a cute little place with a couple people, had eggs benedict for the first time in my life and gotta say they were a nice change to normal sunny sidr up eggs i est for breakfast normally.
    Then I met up with one of them again to make dinner for her family, which consisted of sushi that we made (side note making sushi is actually super fun minus the cutting veggies part) and dough filled with red bean paste and covered in sesame seeds (kinda messed these up cause she put them in all at once so they all stuck together but still very good). probably one of the busier more enjoyable days of my summer this year

18. Default Re: How was your day?

Checked my blog fan page and I'm almost at 1500 page likes within 2-3 weeks! Since I was happy, I thought I'd treat myself to breakfast.

19. Default Re: How was your day?

I got a job as a English-Spanish Spanish-English translator for Wells Fargo in a call center here. Everything sounds great, I'll sign contract soon and start by the end of this month :D