Page 404 of 455 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,080 of 9084
  1. Default Re: How was your day?

Partner and me are just about to finalize our trip to LA & Chicago for next month! Cannot wait to go! Will be our first time in mainland America.

Hotels, flights, car etc all booked.

Mybodyisready.jpeg

2. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Default Re: How was your day?

Haha, I'll just keep doing that then. I was able to eat some mild (but still a bit spicy) black lintel curry and rice yesterday with little discomfort, and today I was able to eat fajita steak and veggies without any issue. I am now thinking it was an adverse effect from something that I ate before that just did not agree with me in a bad way.

First day of training was good, albeit only 2 hours, and my first shift is next week. It sucks because I need monies and its gonna take a little while before I get any. First real week is only 3 shifts, 12 hours total, but in a few weeks we should start getting very busy with school starting, and Halloween/Christmas.

3. Default Re: How was your day?

Just got my internship email and :

"The candidate will be part of the business development team and will take part into key activities in the pre-sales and technical client services."

I am terrified.

4. Default Re: How was your day?

I knew this would happen. My brother said he has a place and he'd be moving in by the end of July and now it's pushed back to September. Knowing him, he probably doesn't have a place yet or even checked for one so I'll probably post an update about him in September about how he's somehow moving in October. I'm not ready for my room to smell like garbage again.

Edit: Oh yeah, the mail dudes shoved my game in the mailbox and it was insanely hard to get it out
    Spoiler

5. Default Re: How was your day?

Did some code clean up at work in lieu of doing any actual coding, meeting tomorrow's probably gonna suck. Got my hair cut, first time I've been to this barber, they were so nice and I was so awkward. Went to see Guardians of the Galaxy, it was awesome, can't wait to see how everything comes together.

Also, failed to get my second Shade to 150, I can't keep up with these events anymore, or Maple in general, I don't know why I continue to try.

6. Default Re: How was your day?

Finished reading A Clash of Kings this morning! I think it's two months today that I got the ASOIAF box set, and one book a month isn't too bad I guess. My plan to finish reading A Storm of Swords before I go back to University may not be so unrealistic after all. I absolutely love the series!

7. Default Re: How was your day?

Gulps... the interview... went.. "well"

I hope i get this job though. I get to run Facebook campaigns for our clients and do HTML-y and CSS-y stuff.

8. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

I'm continually falling in love with the Pacific Northwest.

Spoiler

Went to Botanical Beach in Port Renfrew and there were tons of tidepools since we went at the lowest tide. The sun was around long enough for us to eat lunch and take some photos, then the fog started creeping in and I took the above shot as we were leaving. It was quite lovely

9. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Getting sick of living at home. I just want to be gone from here.

10. Default Re: How was your day?

Geekin out and going to go see dragonball Z battle of the gods tonight, about to roll hard!!

11. Default Re: How was your day?

Second post here today but I think I may have just got myself a job working as front of house staff at the Southbank Centre in London! I'm doing a trial shift on Friday and if I like it I can stay there until I move out in September so excited!

12. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Someone took my cover at work today. Thankfully I have a spare but I cant just go out and buy one they are issued.

13. Default Re: How was your day?

On Saturday I was telling my friend about how I didn't get sick because I didn't go out that often and as a result wasn't exposed to a lot of germs. On Monday I got sick. I jinxed it.

14. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Gearing up for the double whammy that is Iselle and Julio, expected to bring 40~80mph winds and massive flooding...and they don't cancel school, which lead to a small riot today after school.
    ...Well, this year is start off well. :D

15. Default Re: How was your day?

After yesterday, I started out the day in a slump. Didn't go to work, all I did was sit in the kitchen wrapped in a blanket. Basically, the gist is, it's highly unlikely that the university would accept me into the grad program, and my only hope is to write a paper and get it published. Also, my prof thinks I should take fewer courses given that I have to do really well and write this paper next semester, but I don't want to drop any of the classes I'm currently signed up for, and if I did, I'd want to take a third grad course. On top of that, if I don't budget my money well, I potentially have to get a new job.

So, anyway, later on in the day, my friends took me to this game store I wanted to go to because I've been wanting a Nintendo 64 for some reason. I ended up not getting it, and we got some pizza, and I was still pretty down. Later on still, they started filming this movie in the alley behind our apartment, so rather than sleeping, I sat up with my friends and watched them work, and then we climbed up to the roof and took some pictures from up there. Running around rooftops in the dark... it was so awesome, and I think I'm ready to go back to dealing with things.

16. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Wow, Marceline the Vampire Queen and Princess Bubblegum in Adventure Time were confirmed to be a canon lesbian couple. After all that hinting! It's great news, but still kinda sad because they can't actually include it in the show because it's illegal to show stuff like that in some countries. :(

Also something about 2 characters in Attack on Titan also being a lesbian couple, not like anyone didn't already know that.

Representation is always good!
    (Now Korra and Asami need to get romancin')

Also today I baked more brownies.

17. Default Re: How was your day?

Yesterday was pineappleing awesome. Third date with a wonderful sweet girl, made a spinach salad with strawberries, garlic/herb chicken, crumbled feta cheese and strawberry vinaigrette dressing, went fishing with her at a nearby pond after watching Austin Powers, went to Sonic and enjoyed out drinks while walking around in a memorial park...

There just may be a girlfriend in the near future :D

18. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Update: With the hurricanes "expected" to miss, I suddenly find myself now looking at IG pictures with all my friends at the beach...
    Well, if I couldn't paint outside, there's always inside to paint, today.

19. Default Re: How was your day?

Come to Seattle and we'll have an SP meetup. Pretty sure we have quite a few SPers in the Seattle area.

20. Default Re: How was your day?

This would happen once I'm out of Seattle and back in the Midwest :(