Page 3 of 455 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Is high school over yet? Can I get anymore assignments that will require all of my time? Overstressed and no sleep makes me more stressed and causes freak outs. Not a good Monday at all. Have two scholarship applications until I'm done with all of them. June 3rd can't come quicker, actually May 26th since that's last day of class.

2. Default

Got a 91.5% in my Business Communications class. That's excluding in attendance. If attendance is involved, should boost up that % to near 93-94%.

3. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

f'ucking YES HEWLETT PACKARD HERE I COME

4. Default

A pomegranate, everyone is just upset with me cuz i'm quitting a stupid class that i hate do

5. Default

Hasn't started yet :D I don't have class till 12:30 PST ^__^

6. Default

...well, how was it?

7. Default

Meh. State testing, which seniors don't take. So yay late arrival, and yay doing nothing in the rest of my classes. >__>
    Climax of my day: Turning around in lunch to see that some hot guy was looking in my direction and we met eyes, but I was probably over thinking it.

now4dnf

8. Won't Be Coming Back Gay Male

IGN: Scofflaw
    Server: Cain
    Level: 70
    Job: Wrecking Ball
    Guild: Factory
    canada

Learned guy i crushed on ever since school year started is straight.
    bullethead.

9. Default

For some reason, easier than I had expected. But I'm still going to predict myself getting a 70-80% for my actual grade.

Also, after the final, I decided to take my bestfriend's offer. He wanted to go to BestBuy so he could check out the BlackBerry Notebook thing or whatever. So I got a chance to go inside his car, he has a sportscar, manual and everything. It was pretty nice. Besides that, today was my last day at uni for this semester. Finals are pretty much done. I just have to turn in some homework electronically some time this week.

My Summer vacation pretty much starts . . . now.

10. Default

Copy of Wind Waker arrived earlier than expected, and I have an interview for a chance to go to Francis-Tuttle part time for computer software/hardware/game development.

Got Alg II EOI tomorrow too. :<

11. Default

Feeling great! Canucks scored to beat Blackhawks 4-3 >_>

12. Default

Had a Calc test today, finished fairly quickly.

I feel like I did extremely well, but I'm worried it's going to blow up in my face.

13. Default

Put in for a transfer to another district, *sadfaise*
    Stupid people don't know how to tell time....your appointment was at 10 a.m. jackhole!
    Wasted time, grrrrrr.

14. Default

I'm looking forward to my mass amount of school loan debt, while being forever alone.