Page 12 of 455 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Hahaha! Awesome.

2. Default

Looks like another week of Mondays.
    I could sleep for a month and still not feel rested.
    I need a real vacation.

3. Default

pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple
    I pineappleed over my laptop, somehow. I tried to fix something by system restoring, and that just pineappleed it up even worse. I have "corrupt images" and can't even log onto my laptop. It'll boot up, but just keep peaching at me about corrupt images.

Atleast I'll be getting graduation money soon, so I can buy a new laptop. I'll just go on a 2week hiatus I guess.

Oh and I'm prepared to tell my cuteasianguyilike that I like(d) him this friday. Wooo for heartbreak.

4. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

I had a horrible day. Goddammit. I feel pathetic. I don't feel like posting the entire situation because I have homework to do, but thanks for making me feel like I'm useless and nothing I do will ever change that.

5. Default

Happens, bro. At times like this I just try to delude myself by saying hey, I might be useless in these aspects but I sure have come farther than a lot of people in other.

Then cue in this and you suddenly feel better.

6. Default

EDIT: Ignore this post.
    Last edited by Moonlapse; 2011-06-04 at 05:56 PM.

7. Default

Woot woot Canucks move on to the finals! :D

8. Default

My right eye has been twitching for almost a week now, and I'm getting headaches daily. Possibly related, I have no idea.

9. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

/sigh

My day? pomegranate boring and dull.
    Even hanging out with my friend and her friends tonight sucked massively.

10. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

Long day at work. This coworker of mine apparently has no common courtesy at all. I had a sneezing fit 5 feet away from her and didnt even get 1 bless you. Been feeling under the weather since Saturday night, hopefully I get better soon. Been getting light headed a lot.

11. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Boy, this happens everyday. There's no single day I get up and feel totally rested. I just want to sleep 15 minutes more ;_;

12. Default

Not really about my day, because my days are lame.

I had a dream where I was bringing food I had bought into the kitchen and I saw Jason Vorhees out of the corner of my eye outside the window. I NOPE'd as fast as I could to the door and slammed it shut and locked it. He walked up to the door and lifted up his mask to peer inside as if the flimsy door stopped his progress. I stood my ground for some reason and stared back until he put his mask back down and walked off. Then I woke up.

I have no idea.

13. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Trying to recover from something that happened yesterday.

Probably sounding like 10 year old from basilmarket, but my "online gf" of 1 year dumped me. It's been the basically the only reason why I've logged in to ms during the past few months(because I don't have facebook or w/e). I know it doesn't work out most of the time and I kind of knew what to expect, but now I really have no1 to talk about my life and such. The reason was that it's too hard for us to meet in real life.

And no it wasn't like "L>GF, must have nx@@@@" type of thing. But yes I'm too insecure/shy to find anyone in real life. All my friends who are female in school are, to put it honest, not so my type.

I'm probably going to regret posting this here, but when I saw "How was your day?" thread, I had to write this up.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Well known scientific fact. The amount of sleep required by the average person is
    ten minutes more.

15. Default

I used to say to people..."I'll sleep when I'm dead". I sure feel like that's not so far off.
    On my 4th day of no sleep. Work is not as stimulating as it ususally is, so not helping.
    Need to plan the company summer party, I'm thinking Luau.
    Must. Keep. Brain. From. Breaking.

Btw....I'm gonna miss your sig, Rob.

16. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    argentina

shush, just because you can sleep 2 hours and function doesn't mean anyone else doesn't feel tired ;_;

17. Default

How is that even living? D:

18. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    argentina

Well, duh, ask Sarah, not me. I can live with 4-5 hours of sleep, but I need a good rest later. Maybe a 8-9 hours sleeping session on weekends.

19. Default

Went back to my high school and spoke to a few seniors and some of my past teachers.

It was awesome.