Page 101 of 455 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 9084
  1. Default Re: How was your day?

Got paid to spend the whole day outside cleaning cars. I think I'm going to love Spring/Summer.

2. Default Re: How was your day?

Hooker?

3. Default Re: How was your day?

my gosh he and his family are close. not used to people always being there. me and my family barely manage 5 minutes a day together.

4. Default Re: How was your day?

Oh god I had a lot of fun today.

Wonder if I should keep doing this.

5. Default

Two new fillings. Cavities weren't deep. Thank god. Billing going through insurance? Sigh.

Eating ramen. The high point of my day.

Playing forum mafia again. Tedious. Already ate away five hours of my life today.

Gotta find a new hobby or a girlfriend.

My new icon is cute right? :3

6. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Default Re: How was your day?

Just realized, like I said god knows how many pages ago, in using this thread as a microblog I'm typically venting on it, being a Debbie Downer and posting all the bad pomegranate in my life.

This realization came with the fact that I had an amazing day and felt no inclination to post it - I'm half forcing myself to do so now. WEIRD MAYN.

Today was my final day in NYC for this really short trip. Had interviews with The Aesthete and Esquire Magazines, died visiting the CFDA Impact exhibit at FIT, ate an amazing lunch at an adorable French bistro off Fifth Avenue, picked up some great new pieces at the J.Crew Men's Shop in the Time Warner building, then flew back to Chicago and took a bus home to Madison. And now here I am on the interwebs just 5 hours away from a dentist appointment. Blergh.

Oh and the best news of the day: already have one internship offer out of the five I had interviews with, meaning I'll officially spend summer 2012 in NYC! I want to see all you Southperry peaches in the area!

7. Default

Just realized I can no longer donate blood.

My heart sank.

8. Default Re: How was your day?

^I can't donate blood either...I'm underweight.

My day today... hmm... fairly productive, nearly finished a piece of assignment, levelled my MM, and made banana ice cream which looked much better than what I made the last time! Going for dinner with a friend later => good food =D

Hadriel

9. Default Re: How was your day?

Today was a great day.

Met the guy I've been talking to for the last few days and holy pomegranate is he attractive.

Oh. And I won't be working with my mom anymore once I finish up what they've just recently assigned to me. Bitter sweet ending.

10. Default Re: How was your day?

WHERE IS MY SHIRT? I hate not being able to track my packages

11. Default Re: How was your day?

"No good deed goes unpunished."

Time to get shi'tfaced drunk!

12. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

Default Re: How was your day?

They gave you booze?

13. Default Re: How was your day?

So today I ate:

A breakfast croissanwich
    Donut Stix
    A tuna Sandwich
    Angus 1/3 pounder

Man I gotta eat less.

14. Default

Too many carbs.

Nvm. Thought the angus was an angus burger. Now you know my eating habits.