Page 445 of 455 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447 ... LastLast
Results 8,881 to 8,900 of 9084
  1. Default Re: How was your day?

I decided to propose to my girlfriend at an Ed Sheeran concert while thinking out loud was played and she said yes!

Wedding planning is crazy....every little minor detail.

2. Default Re: How was your day?

Officially an employee of Olive Garden now!

Slowly working my way into the real world.

3. Default Re: How was your day?

i quit latale

4. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Default Re: How was your day?

Breadsticks bro, breadsticks.

Few weeks ago, the professor that took me and the class I was in to Japan let us know that he is planning to put together a trip for the 10th anniversary of the classes (teaching the class that goes to Japan for 10 years), and it would be for those who have already gone as a sort of reunion trip.

Long story short, I may be going back to Japan next summer!!

5. Default Re: How was your day?

People always complain about me not replying to their whatsapp texts but when I actually do put in effort to talk to someone, it suddenly seems like they dont want to talk to me anymore... If you were going to go full circle and not reply to me, why did I have to reply to you in the first place?

6. Default Re: How was your day?

Life's better now that my PC isn't overheating anymore. It's weird knowing how attached I am to this that I felt somewhat depressed without it.

7. Default Re: How was your day?

Officially graduated highschool. been quite the four years. I also went to a beach town to party for three nights and that was fun and there was a lot of alcohol too bad water was too damn cold cI love swimming much more than drinking...

8. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

I got my first paycheck today! I don't think that means I'm an adult yet though :(

Unfortunately, my monitor died on me the other day, so I guess I know where my money's going to go...

9. Default Re: How was your day?

i met a really nice guy

edit: and he's cute

10. Default Re: How was your day?

HEY ME TOO

i should have started working sooner $_$

11. Helium Atom Straight Male
    canada

Edit: forgot only posting an image was an infraction, my b lol
    Last edited by Terebii; 2015-06-30 at 07:22 PM.

12. Default Re: How was your day?

First day of transitioning on the job went well, everyone's been cool with it so far.

13. Default Re: How was your day?

Tfw all the new kpop songs are bubbly upbeat songs about falling in love and im still single af

14. Default Re: How was your day?

Today I received a message saying that I was accepted in the school I'll be finishing a degree. I was accepted into two programs, the one I was studying before taking a year (or two :P) off or one that would take a bit longer (since I can't "homologate" everything) but that is somewhat cooler and that can actually help get me a decent job later on. I have 3 days to decide and as much as I dislike it taking a bit longer (up to a year) I think I'll go for the second option.

After being super happy about the good news my mom tells me that I now have a half sister. Which was pretty shocking and I don't know how to feel about it. I know I'll stop caring about it later on when I get focused on stuff that's relevant in my life but right now I feel weird. It kinda sucks to hear such things about someone who hasn't been a part of my life for like 20 years but eh, at least it happened now that I'm older and I've managed to deal with it. I think it would've been much harder for me had this happen when I was an already messed up teenager. If anything, I have nothing but good wishes for them.

15. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Was hired on at the company I've been temping for since February. :~)

16. Helium Atom Straight Male
    canada

After working in what is essentially a customer service job for a week straight, finally getting my day off tomorrow, I can truly confirm that I hate people.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

17. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Got a review at work today. Overall I scored "meets expectations highly", with the two section that I scored "meets expectations low" being kind of dumb things (somewhat out of my control). With that, I get a 50 cent pay raise! (yay :c|). They also said that I have great potential for a leadership position if I so choose to move into one (dumb again, considering I already have leadership/supervising experience, that they know about...). My one problem with it, is that they will most likely lose me because they do not reward excellence and dedicated work with more hours, especially when its earned.

18. Default Re: How was your day?

Had to work a really long shift at work today with no paid overtime. We were understaffed, so we had to jump around the kitchen doing work meant for 6 people rather than 3. Later I found out that one of my friends was 2 hours late to picking the rest of my friends up to come down to San Jose, which is another hour drive.

I was pretty heated the entire day, and when that last part happened I was pretty close to blowing up. Still managed to rewrite the whole scenario and focus on the fact that we're still going to sushi buffet tonight. Keeping your cool is tough sometimes, but it sure helps a lot when it comes to not ruining your whole day.

19. Default Re: How was your day?

in one week ill be in the bahamas drinking a pina colada not worrying about life

20. Default Re: How was your day?

Man what a month...

- Liberty tax is a piece of sh`it. I have over 9000 audits of people who literally put "I OWN A BUSINESS AS A SECRETARY" we're very overwhelmed with it and is caused me to actually come into work more than 2 times a week. Which is burtal when you're used to working at home 3-4 times a week lol

-I'm in a college program through the state office, they pay for everything, books, gas, and even give me like, 3 hours of nonrecorded liberal leave (essentially on school days I have permission fro management to leave 3 hours early without showing it on my time card), free tutoring hours, and what have you.

Yet they somehow found a way to f`uck me. So we took two bull pomegranate classes (Business theory/and some "WELCOME BACK TO COLLEGE" class since my workmates are in like their 40's) then completely skipped accounting 101 and pushed us right into financial accounting. This was a HUGE error since the college didn't let the comptroller know these changes (Financial accounting being taken normally around the 6th semester rather than the third), so now the entire class is pretty much drowing and I'm going by the skin of my teeth because I'm actually taking the time to do the homework and pomegranate, even though its taking me like 7 hours to memorize these definitions and pomegranate. Plus inventory is a pain in the ass.

Anyway the professor I have is a full time CPA, not even a full time prof, which I mean isn't too unusual but this is SECOND ever SEMESTER teaching, and he's not exactly bad but he was overhwlemed by our lack of experiencing fundamentals. (Last class having nearly 3 months to practice and understand the basic principles while I'm learning them in my free time). So we took our first exam and I thought I f`ucking blew it, like, I mean, I was surprised if I got a 30/150. I blame myself because I was over confident that I was able to retain all my info after my wisdom teeth surgery, I was wrong, very very wrong. So I've been sweating about this exam for like a week and a half. I got my grade back today, pineappleing 135/150.

TOOT TOOT< FULL STEAM AHEAD FOR GO pineapple YOURSELF