Page 418 of 455 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,360 of 9084
  1. Default Re: How was your day?

Definitely failed that midterm I was pomegranateting my pants over. There is just no chance in hell.
    So I guess I invalidated my job offer contract and as such the last 3 (almost 4) years of my life are a waste.
    Wonderful.

Either the midterm was insanely bell curved or I have no faith in my abilities to do anything.

On an up-note, I did get 47/45 on a different midterm that I barely studied for. So I guess there is that. I guess.
    Last edited by Frostilyte; 2014-10-17 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Words

2. Default Re: How was your day?

See, isn't Michaels just the best place to work ever?

OT: Starting to major stress out here. Currently covering Electricity in Physics 2, have noooooooo clue what is really going on. The lab is ridic easy, the lecture is complete opposite. My plan of action is to read a different text book and study that and see how it helps, my professor's lectures are completely confusing me and my peers. It's kind of a hit to the ego, because I'm a Physics major, excelled extremely well in Physics 1 and have a strong understanding of those concepts. Every other class is not bothering me as much as expected this semester, especially differential equations...

DFGk;hflkzsdflkbaettkbdfkjnjkjnarkjbafsfdlkaewnfdk na I can do this.

3. Default Re: How was your day?

I live with a guy that hates everything unless he actually tries it and ends up liking it.

To everyone else out there like this who might be reading this, please open your minds and quit being such god damn downers.

4. Default Re: How was your day?

i just got back from a holiday with my parents just incase anyone thought i died :')

5. Default Re: How was your day?

just registered for my last semester of undergraduate classes!

6. Default Re: How was your day?

Turned 21 (I suppose, it's yesterday now). Well, now I can leave Montreal, go back to the States and drink like I always wanted to.

I made a rather brash, but extremely enjoyable decision involving this guy... Then when I got home to get things ready for my party, some of my friends popped out of nowhere right when I was doing dishes, and I happened to have a rather large knife... it could've ended badly. We played two rounds of Bang with an expansion pack, the most intense games we've ever played, I'd have to say.

Overall, it was a pretty good birthday. And now I have celebrations with my cousins and my aunts this weekend.

Not the best thing to do when I have studying, assignments, implementations, and midterms to do, but pineapple it all, it's my birthday.

7. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Default Re: How was your day?

Dinner plans with my high school friend fell through, she wasn't feeling too well, so we are rescheduling.

OKcupid girl is awesome to chat with, I can't wait for our date D: I may end up inviting her to see Nightmare Before Christmas in 4D at the El Capitan theater, especially if our first meeting goes well!

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Was planning on going out drinking with my boyfriend and a few of his friends, but his friend cancelled the whole thing. I was going to go over to my boyfriends place anyway to hang out but he said he felt like having saturday night to himself, which is fair enough. He's taking me out for a meal on wednesday to make up for it :)

So i've had a lazy ass day playing games, watching Willam's Beatdown on youtube and eating pizza.

Also we got a cone for my dog for medical reasons. and she keeps walking into walls and stuff, it's so cute.

9. Default Re: How was your day?

There is a direct correlation between how much weight I can lift in the gym and how many bags of Muddy Buddies from 7-11 I have in the morning.

#bodybymuddybuddies

10. Default Re: How was your day?

Had an awesome weekend in Austin, I have been needing a great escape from work and school for a while now. Saw Charli XCX in concert on Friday, for all you basics out there she's the memorable voice in Fancy by Iggy Azaela and original song writer of I Love It by Icona Pop. Saturday I drank a bit and my friends popped molly at a rave party kind of thing downtown. Had a fantastic time, I miss my friends a lot. Hoping to hear from Austin soon on my application, whatever this decision is it will decide the next 2 years of college for me. I'm basically at a cross roads where if I transfer I'm not really into UD Physics so the requirements/courses are the same but next semester is where things differ greatly. Very anxious about this, but whether I get into UT Austin or stay at UT San Antonio I know my undergrad in Physics will be and awesome experience.

Amongst a sea of burnt orange, lookin' fresh to death

11. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Ever have a teacher that just doesn't...teach the material?

Also why am I learning Flash in this class. Flash is pretty much on it's way out, isn't it? Especially with the amount of things you can do with HTML5. The guy talks for three hours and gives examples of things, history of said examples, and then basically says "l0l good luck with the lab, it's due next class". My classmate has taught me more about flash animations than the actual teacher.

Needless to say, I won't be attending class tomorrow because I value my sleep more than this guy talking (not teaching) for three hours.

12. Default Re: How was your day?

Spent most of the day training my Kanna. He's 120 now and I'm not sure what now lmao. I thought maybe instead of choosing between f/p and kanna I could just play both but I'm starting to love my f/p more... Maybe I'll get my kanna up to 150 to equip the Ame-no-uzume gear and call it quits. Kanna is pretty weak too so I'm just meh :/

Also, I'm almost done with prednisolone ! Just one more day. I hope nothing swells up anymore since its 2 more weeks to my next appointment with the docs. I've also been an emotional mess and its really terrible

13. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Sigh...
    Seems like the contract of $10mil USD is crumbling down.
    1st party wants $14,000,0000 and there's no way our client can match that price. Hopefully we can work around the edges and convice him to match it.

14. Default Re: How was your day?

I downloaded Maplestory yesterday just to try it out again after a 2-3 year hiatus.
    I realized it was dumb, irrelevant to my lifestyle. So I got rid of the client.
    I had a wonderful coffee date with my girlfriend and the luxury of one of my professors giving me the test to take home for our first exam.

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Feeling... frustrated.
    I'm supposed to be looking for a job, and thinking about going back to university.. and I just cant. At all. It's like my mind is just actively blocking any attempt to think about it. It's been months since I've done anything. I'm just in a slump and i don't know what has caused it. I also haven't been exercising lately. I feel so lazy.
    It doesn't help that my boyfriend, who does have a job and went to it today, then went home, exercised, and has been applying to universities all night. It's just like.. how does he get the motivation? and why can't I? Can I steal his power somehow? I should look into this.

Anywayyy, feeling super hyped for the Bayonetta 1 and 2 wombo combo bundle getting delivered this week!
    The game has been getting near perfect reviews everywhere, and as a fan of the series i'm really happy to see it doing well. Nintendo is actually advertising the game well too!

16. Default Re: How was your day?

Stressed out I got one mid-term coming up this Friday and 2 more for next week.

17. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

Slightly embarrassing moment for myself today. Decided to go to the gym after class and because I came home sweaty and sticky, decided to take a shower. My logic at the time was that I'd be coming straight back to my room after my shower, so I propped my door open and went to the showers without my key or any pants, just my underwear and a shirt. Well, I come back and the wind blew my door closed.

This meant that I had to walk to the elevator barely clothed, go down to the lobby and get a new key while playing it cool with other residents and then go right back up doing the same thing. I have never been more fortunate that I wear boxers instead of briefs.

Yes I know that it isn't THE most embarassing moment that could've happened, but I'm kind of a conservative guy in terms of how I act and am. Pretty relieved that it ended as well as it did

18. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

I've been there too man, I've been there too.

I wanted to complain about having to have 3 days off next week, then I realized that my paycheck I will be getting on Halloween is going to be close to $500, so no complaints!

Also, I get annoyed when people get super offended by harmless (keyword here) costumes. Especially by someone who barely qualifies to be a part of the culture that is supposedly being harmed by the costume. :\

19. Default Re: How was your day?

Planning to go on a cruise with some friends on my birthday in March, and preparing early. Also ordered some new shoes that should arrive friday, just got some new skincare items that I ordered in the mail (my old ones I used to use, the new ones I ordered a few weeks ago weren't nearly as successful at keeping my skin clear), and my new phone should arrive sometime this week! Other than that, I'll be traveling to College Station on the 31st to see my boyfriend again, and we'll be going to the A&M game on the 1st and a Halloween party the night before. I'm also going to try to get some shopping in this Friday with my best friend. And to top it all off, I'm getting my own apartment and living on my own which I'm very excited for! I have so much to look forward to in the upcoming month. :)

20. Default Re: How was your day?

Only noticing all the kanna bugs as I approach level 130. This class is pretty freaking terrible and weak as hell.. I didnt only dodge a bullet, I dodged a pineappleing canonball..