Page 407 of 455 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,140 of 9084
  1. Default Re: How was your day?

My professional life is better than ever, but why doesn't love ever work out for me? :(

A guy I was talking to for a while 2 months ago just messaged me on Skype last night. I feel like he's completely leading me on. We were hitting it off great at first, then the day of our first date he said he doesn't think we should follow through with things, and we basically called it quits (unwillingly on my part, however... But it's not like I had much of a choice, I'm not going to force him to like me). Now he's trying to message me again? It makes no sense. I have an attraction towards him, I don't want any of this "just friends" bullpomegranate. Date me or leave me alone, damn it. Lmao... If you like me, don't be immature about it and play stupid games. But don't lead me on, either...

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: How was your day?

Go away feelings, you aren't welcome here.

3. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Found this delicious recipe from a buzzfeed article. Looks so good. http://www.budgetbytes.com/2011/01/s...agna-roll-ups/
    Can't wait to shop for the ingredients and try it out later this week.

Registered for the new school year. Don't like my new schedule. My PE class is in the wee early hours of the day (7:30, A Period), a whole hour earlier than the regular start time at 8:30. I'm going to cry if my counselor doesn't switch things up.

And I hate myself that I'm such a wimp and too scared to try new things. Half of me wants to do it but half of me doesn't. I kind of want to get a faded undercut with a quiff (my hair is kind of too short to get a full on quiff right now but I'm sure it'll still look good for the time being) but I'm too scared to setup an appointment. This is a huge departure from what I have now, which is just a buzzcut from my Dad at size 3 or 4. I really need to boost my confidence.

4. Default Re: How was your day?

Submitted to this undergrad symposium for summer research at my university, where they'll select 12 submissions to give a presentation on their research this summer. I would really rather not present. I got a notification email stating that my submission was #12 (yesterday was the deadline). I think I might have to present.

I also apparently scheduled to do my license exchange on the day of my weekly meeting with my adviser, so I'm gonna have to reschedule. I suppose it's not all that important, but I can't drive in Montreal with my Ohio license, or risk getting fined like $300. I'm not a good driver. They'll find out if I do.

Had a brief period of hooking up with random guys, and decided that it really wasn't for me. I think I'd kinda like a relationship, but my life is currently a mess and I don't really think I should drag someone else into this. There's a girl who I somewhat fancy, but I don't think it'd work out, for numerous, uncountable reasons.

Also, I got a waitlist to see someone at the university's mental health services.

Summer's almost over. Classes start up again in two weeks. Taking two grad courses (Algorithmic Game Theory and Formal Verification), with three undergrad courses (I should probably just do four courses this term, but I dunno, I guess I'll see how I feel when add/drop is almost over), and potentially writing a paper. Additionally, I think maybe I should get a job. Fun stuff.

5. Default Re: How was your day?

Last two weeks I've been learning how to cook all sorts of meats, as foreign as goat meat to something as familiar as chicken. Making some lifestyle changes towards my diet since I've gotten back into bowling. I literally have the technique to bowl a solid perfect game, but not the endurance. That and by next year I want to be able to cosplay as Robert downie jr (as in next august), where my pick up line would be "Hey gurl, want to know what its like to sit on RDJ's face".

100%

6. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Completed a brutal 3.25 mile hike at Runyon Canyon today with my friends. Total distance isn't bad, but the elevation gain was about 800 feet. Got some awesome photos at the top of the peak though.

I also have a date setup for Friday :D

7. Default Re: How was your day?

I can feel the mcdonalds oozing through my pores, but man that binge was great.

8. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

This past weekend was pretty great :)

Hopped on the Ferry in the morning and then took the bus from the terminal into the city. It was like $9 for an all-day bus pass which seems like a great deal to me-considering how expensive taxis are. Checked into the hotel and dropped our stuff off and then decided to explore the city a bit. We went to China town and I bought some cute stationery because I enjoy writing snail mail from time to time

From there we checked out Gastown, which wasn't anything great to me. It seemed pretty standard and touristy, but the overall atmosphere was nice. From there we went to Granville Island and looked around the shops more. The shop I wanted to look at, a letterpress shop, was closed for the day, unfortunately. We bought some Okanagan-grown nectarines from the open market and enjoyed sitting by the dockside. Later that evening we went to the observatory.

Then on Sunday we woke up early and hopped on a bus to Stanley Park to go to the aquarium. Thankfully we got there early enough that it wasn't a total zoo with children running around. Stephen and I were both a bit sore from walking most of the day yesterday so after checking out the first floor we took a break at the coffeeshop for a bit.
    These had to have been my favorite things there- the 'fried-egg jellyfish' and they actually had a preserved coelacanth, which is something I find to be fascinating.
    Spoiler

Afterwards we went back into the city and got Chipotle for lunch and I checked out a few higher-end stores but I didn't see anything that I absolutely had to have. Somehow Stephen managed to lose his bus pass and we were in the general vicinity of where we had reservations for dinner so we walked down to the ocean and wasted some time there. After dinner we hopped on the bus to the venue to see Boris.

Spoiler

Oh yeah, and we manage to get the set list and I streetpassed one of the guitarists :D

Spoiler

It was a fun, relaxing weekend indeed.

9. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    California

Got to work a bit of extra time today, and I got reclassified as a cashier :D I like working the cash register more because it's a more constant flow of interaction with customers.

10. Default Re: How was your day?

Got accepted by my internship company yaassss

11. Default Re: How was your day?

that feel when you played ragnaros two turns ago and tried to play super beatdown

(i won btw)

12. Default Re: How was your day?

Res life called me to tell me they moved me into the wrong f'ucking apartment and that the kid that was ACTUALLY in my room was here and I needed to get out. This was 10 minutes before I was supposed to leave and give a bus tour to incoming freshman, thankfully my partner is awesome and was cool with doing the tour on her own.

Took me 4 f'ucking hours to move everything in recycle bins, because my parents took my boxes home and they had nothing else. No one in the res life staff even offered to help move my stuff. Both rooms were 3rd floor, so I had to lug awkward, heavy boxes DOWN three flights of stairs, out two doors, across the lot, in two doors, and up another three flights of stairs. To make it better, the two rooms I had to move between were literally the furthest ones apart in the two buildings.

Then to top it off, my ex (who I'm still in love with, and have been talking [intimately] to for the past few months) told me this morning that she wishes I was dead.

Pretty shi'tty day. Thank god my suitemates move in tomorrow and classes start monday, otherwise I'd lose my f'ucking mind (as if I'm not already)

13. Default Re: How was your day?

Apparently I need to learn how to shut up and I ruin things for myself a lot.

And this comes from me allowing others to have an opportunity in things. What.

Time to go back to being selfish and fight for everything.

14. Default Re: How was your day?

Ate my weight in chocolate! Today was a good day.

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Reminds me of a contest I saw recently, if you win you get whatever you love most made out of chocolate.

If I won i'd totally be like "Well I love Mount Everest a wholllllle lot"

16. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

I hate the train. Never have I an easy time getting back to base

17. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    California

Date went okay for the most part. She was cute and all...but she looks like shes 14 or something. I also didn't get the vibe that she was really interested in me, and communication felt more one way than two. My friends are telling me to give her a chance but honestly I'm kind not that interested in her anymore after meeting her. If she were to suggest another date (we literally just got Starbucks and talked for about an hour), something more along a real date, I wouldn't turn her down, but I don't think I am going to focus fully on her.

18. Default Re: How was your day?

My mom keeps insisting that just because she makes something for dinne, I would automatically enjoy it. I HATEEE tuna with a passion (and I know she knows this) so what did she do? She bought a pomegranate ton of tuna and there's nothing else in this house to eat for dinner. I'd rather not eat chocolate cake that's been sitting in the kitchen for like a week or 2...But that may just be my dinner tonight...

19. Default Re: How was your day?

Spent the last 6 hours disembling my sisters car, will post angry dome after I collect myself