Page 401 of 455 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,020 of 9084
  1. Default Re: How was your day?

Made possibly the most retarded mistake anyone could ever do in a futsal game, in front of my entire grade. Almost cost my team the match and spiraled into an emotional breakdown as a result of it + a whole bunch of factors I keep hidden from everyone else. My sketchbook, meant to be devoted to studies, now has 5 pages of angst sealed with staples for future examination. Most people now think I just had a cry over futsal.

gdi

At least I got my studying back on track.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: How was your day?

Guy I've been talking to every day for the past 2 weeks or so, absolutely everything i'm looking for in a guy: great sense of humour, cute, a total geek, lives nearby.
    Today he said he isn't looking for a relationship. Of course he isn't. Sigh.

literally an hour later i'm told by my boss that they are letting me go, next week is my final week. Double sigh.

Why do these things always happen all at the same time? Beginning to just generally hate life right now.

3. Default Re: How was your day?

The higher the level of stress the lower the tolerance to dress up. Ive been looking like a pineappleing hobo this week in school and the only day I tried to dress up it was warm and humid as pineapple. Never thought I'd pick comfort over fashion *sigh emoji*
    /* petition for @Eos; to include emojis in the emoticon selections */

4. Default Re: How was your day?

Made an appointment to switch my Ohio license for a Quebec one, mostly since I don't want to go back just to renew my license, and also because I'm not technically supposed to drive with my Ohio license after living here for like, 3 years.

I'm really going all in on this living in Montreal thing.

5. Default Re: How was your day?

Took the GRE but probably need to retake the GRE...

6. Default Re: How was your day?

7. Default Re: How was your day?

I started a blog a week ago and still working on my book.

8. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Interview at Michaels went well, had the manager saying under his breath "thats a really good response" in answer a question about customer service. I feel good about it. Wasn't expecting it to be a group interview (he didnt mention it when he called me), but no biggie. I should hear back on Monday about it.

9. Default Re: How was your day?

Seems like my brother is staying over for the next few days..
    time to get all my stuff looked at and messed with when I'm not home!

10. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Went to a lavender farm today.
    Found a cool friend:

Spoiler

11. Default Re: How was your day?

Went to Santa Cruz, had a pretty good beach day.

came back home redder than Rudolph's nose though, help

12. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

The more and more I let league back into my life, the more it chips away at my sanity, ugh.

Today I learned how to replace glass and repair windows an easier way, and I feel more accomplished knowing these things, since I'm nowhere good with things like this. Still, good learning experience I can use for later in life.

Aside from that, left my Lumia 925 in the freezer for half the day, and I just found it while grabbing ice cream...still works.

13. Default Re: How was your day?

ALSO learned how to open a beer with another beer finally...after like 20 minutes of squatting on the beach trying to keep the 12-pack of Coronas concealed and everybody going "ben when are you gonna open that beer?"

yeah, well I opened THREE OF THOSE SUCKERS after spending 20 minutes hurting my thumb on the first one. suck it bottle openers

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Went to Manchester with the guy I've been talking to (the one who isn't looking for a relationship). We had some drinks and talked and just generally had a really fun day out. It was the first time we've met in person.. and wow he is really cute.

I'm not even exaggerating that by the end of the day my heart was going all doki-doki. He is seriously everything i'm looking for in a guy, and as much as I tried to keep it strictly friendly, everytime he looked into my eyes I was feeling stuff for him all over again.

On the train ride home our arms were touching pretty much the whole time and he didn't move away, so I dunno, maybe all hope isn't lost. But i'm not going to expect anything.

EDIT: Also when I said "I had a fun day today" he looked right at me, smiled and said "yeah.. me too" and he sounded surprised. Don't think he was expecting to have that much fun :P

I tried Toffee Apple Cider today on his recommendation, it's really nice! and I tried a Chai Tea Latte for the first time too. I also tried a lemon cider which wasn't as good.

Also, everytime I go to Manchester I keep thinking i'm going to run into my ex, today when I was out with this guy I got a text from my ex saying he'd seen me when he was going past on a bus :P
    And then when I got home ANOTHER guy that I've been... seeing.. sent me a message saying HE'D seen me as well, from a train.

Geez.

15. Default Re: How was your day?

You're in mtl too?

My day revolved around me trying to get over my hangover.

16. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

I am officially being hired as a sales associate at Michael's! I'm hoping I can find another part time job that pays a little better as well, but we will see.

17. Default Re: How was your day?

My maple girlfriend of a few months came down state and visited me the last 4 days. I absolutely loved the time spent with her, we went hiking and to beaches while she was here, and trying to stay away from electronics/maple during her 4 day visit which we did easily as we just enjoyed ourselves together.

pic related, she took it on top of a ferris wheel at santa monica pier while we went up :D

http://imgur.com/hxOt6A7

18. Default Re: How was your day?

Today I realized that I am pineappleing broke and will always be broke.

19. Default Re: How was your day?

Yep, moved here a few years back to go to McGill, liked it around here so much, I decided to stay.

That's a lie actually, I'm living in Laval right now, though I spend most of my time at McGill.

Anyway, I'm moving into a new apartment in the city this Friday. I've gotten no packing done, except for, like, clothes. I tried to assemble a box but I couldn't find any tape so, I said "pineapple it!" and now I'm just sitting here watching episodes of "Would I Lie To You?" and eating Cheetos.

I'm gonna get like, nothing done at work this week, despite having to give a presentation next Tuesday. I asked my aunts and uncles to help me move this Friday, but like, in the evening, which happens to be when my friend is giving a talk, and I'm so gonna miss it even though I wanna be there to support her. Sigh.
    Last edited by Grey; 2014-07-28 at 10:08 PM.