Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default [1.2.378] Magicians in Jump

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

-----

New Pet:

유니콘 에셀 (Unicorn Ezer)
    신비로운 유니콘 에셀입니다. 마음에 맞는 친구들을 만나면 깜짝 놀랄 일이 일어날 것 같습니다. \n#c스킬: 버프 스킬 자동 사용, 메소 줍기, 아이템 줍기 #

I'd upload more images of him, but given that the sprite is so small he's not very expressive.

Skill Changes

Character

NPC

Mob

Quest

Map

Item
    Last edited by Fiel; 2011-04-18 at 01:17 PM.

2. Default

Wait for God's sake. Wait.

3. Default

Wow -3 Spell Booster. No wonder CL looked faster.

4. Default

Huh. Arrow blow havin ga longer range? Thats odd, haven't all archer attacks so far that involve shooting an arrow (s) forward had 400 range?

I sure hope when this gets to GMS we don't get all the patches streched out like this though...

5. Default

This. Mages got so many power boosts =D

And Mist Explosion still makes almost no sense to me.

6. Default

What are the changes with the hitboxes for Crusaders and Dawn Warriors? That seems like an odd change...

7. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

My eyes... Reading the skills description is becoming more annoying or what? must be the korean >.>

8. Default

Oh god this just gets better and better. Shining Ray is super sexy, they didn't change Mist or Thunderbolt though :\.

9. Default

Holy!

Glad to see they are balancing more between fire and poison for F/Ps

10. Default

No Battle mage changes? thats kinda a relive in a way, even tho we need some type of skill to help us ignore def on bosses so not fair T_T'

11. Default

They became AoE instead of having the default range of the sword. Definitely a buff.

12. Default

Holy crap, a shoulder pad with slots :) It can probably be enhanced/potentialed.

13. Default

Not everything with slots can be potted

14. Default

Cygnus is just lovely when she's not sleeping :>

Also, WHY THE pineapple THE THINGS ARE LEVEL 45 and 70?
    Come on, we already have level 43 and 77 items, why the hell would we need more maple items of that range.

15. Default

I/L Archmage gameplay:

I'll admit that Glacial Chain now looks badass and I guess big bang is still lighting but has a blue animation.

16. Default

Yes, but nexon has a habit of only making things that are class specific unpotentiable. With examples being the mechanic prototype stuff and the Evan's dragon armor. I'm not to sure if there is anything else with slots that can't be aside from pet equips.