IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

I have yet to see how exactly did LHC/Moster Park changed before saying anything else. But my point stand, Multi Hit > Single Hit.

3. Default

Multi-hit skills work better at KBing at LHC

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Are all of those mob changes for the Monster Park, or are the regular monsters all getting changed too?

5. Default

Video of new F/P and Bishop? :)

I/L looks very cool but that new F/P skill looks shweet..

6. Default

Also nice with the new accuracy formula. Rather than 1 miss and no damage you can get 3 hits and 3/4's the damage you would get if you had hit. Any damage is better than no damage.

7. Helium Atom
    IGN: HalTurner
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 172
    Job: Corsair
    Guild: Eternity
    Alliance: Infinity

Elemental decrease removed? I like where this is going. Anymore info about elements, or did they just pineapple Mages over?

Infinity has stance now? Am I reading that right? All the other skills look pretty. Not too happy about FD and ID, and they could have done more with bishops. I like that they changed a lot of the monsters to have a party bonus too, although I'm worried on how that will turn out.

8. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Hes saying that is easier reaching the Damage needed to KB a monster with single hits than multi hits. Thing that iirc don't happen much since i think for KB purposes it add the damage of every hits to decide if it KB the monster or not (I think it work like that with Blast at least)

9. Default

25% miss rate=25% miss rate doesn't matter ur hits
    KB at LHC is 1 so multi hit skills KB some monster multiple times
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H73lnt66VaQ

10. Default

Think of it like quad blow on Battle Mages. If one hit misses they don't all miss even if they're all a part of one attack. This will be the same.

11. Default

There's now a unicorn pet.

12. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

25% miss rate per hit. You could deal 4 hits with one skill and only land 1-3, or you could deal 1 hit and don't land it at all.

13. Default

lets say 2 even atks 1 is 4 hit 1 is 1 hit each take 1 second to cast and in 4 seconds u have
    1+1+1+MISS=3
    and u have (.25+.25+.25+MISS)+(.25+.25+.25+MISS)+(.25+.25+.25 +MISS)+(.25+.25+.25+MISS)=3
    25%=25%
    ^

14. Default

Can you confirm or deny if the party bonus at LHC or Ellin Forest is still there or has been removed?

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

OMG Fiel posted a Pony image!

Not a pony, but bwahahaha!

16. Default

You clearly don't get what I'm saying.

CLs damage has been quartered from what it was previously (8xx - 210) because it hits 4 times. If you missed prior to this change, you did no damage. If you miss once with this change, you will now do 3/4's of the prior damage (210+210+210+miss) rather than nothing.

17. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

"Rare item drop level" May I ask what this is pertaining to? Items with potential or rare items themselves like mastery books?

18. Default

Elemental Decrease wasn't removed. Mana Reflection was. Holy Shield was also removed for Bishops.

19. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

No, if you translate the Korean descriptions of each (well, I only checked Paralyze since I'm beyond busy IRL), you'll see damage is reduced as the number of targets increases. Whether that means the damage reduction is shared throughout all the targets or is a reduction-by-distance type thing has yet to be seen, I suppose. But 3 hitting Paralyze and 4 hitting CL is a godsend - finally we can start bossing like no other.

OH WAIT. WE JUST LOST ELEMENTAL RESET.

*facepalm*

As much as I like everything I just said, and believe we definitely need it, the loss of Elemental Reset is massive. Great, we also now have stance on Infinity and better uses of a "massive" skill (since ultimate is obsolete terminology) with Mist Explosion and Glacial Chain (Mist Explosion looks disgusting....I'm not looking forward to it), but it doesn't matter if we can't do damage in the first place.

Didn't Nexon learn this when they gave us Elemental Reset in the first place? A LOLFP at Targa/a LOLIL at Scarlion are ridiculous, even at Lv. 200 and with good potentials, if their damage is either halved or reduced to 1. A lot of weak hits is stronger, but a lot of weak hits with 50% damage reduction still sucks.

Well, not striking everything said above that pertains to skills other than Elemental Reset, but if what Bribery said is true and we still have it, then YAHOO. Fantastic balance patch from what we can tell so far.

But other good things include -3 Booster (FINALLY), and still waiting on hearing the new Composition delay for AMs. Mayhaps the skill will actually be a good 1v1 for 3rd Jobbers now ?