Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
  1. Default

So F/P actually have a reason to max most of their skills in order to maximize their potential damage
    capabilities while I/L have 1 Glacial Chain and 1 Big Bang to look forward to?

Hope there's an update tomorrow.

Still its just 40%, has a cooldown, and it can be dispelled...

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Anything less than 50% stance all the time is trash. Infinity is only for the damage and that is it.

3. Default

Yeah, the stance on Infinity is one of the things I don't get, along with toggle-able Buff Mastery. Either give 90 or 100% stance with the cooldown, or a passive 40% stance. The current version is just borked, certainly when comparing it to the free 100% stance of mechs at level 10...

4. Default

Anyone seen this? It's the complete version of the F/P video posted before

http://youtu.be/vZBEEDDIx3k

F/Ps look very strategical to play, you must use your poison skills + fire to cause DoT, and fight at sorta close range using Paralyze, then explode your Mist as a combo finisher. Well, at least on mobs with high HP.

Seems like I/Ls would use less skills overall, and then Bishops even less skills.

I'd like to see some more improvements on I/Ls, and further changes into Bishops, why not improve Angel Ray? Make it an actual ray, not a little arrow, and give it special dynamics.

5. Default

I believe with all buffs, highest dragon gear, plus wings DoT, and Blessing now being able to stack with attack potions, i think Evans still have an upper hand, especially with blaze now ignoring 20% of defense.

6. Default

That's not strategy, that's an example of a basic damage rotation that every class should have. F/Ps are more of one-button spammers after this patch than before.

7. Default

Although I would never make a Mage.. (sorry, I prefer W.Attack :X)

I would totally make a F/P after this.. just futhermore convinces me.. F/P was always my fave amonst mages.

8. Default

I was thinking about making a F/P for fun but hearing about Magic Guard still being dispellable turned me away. :/

9. Default

yet there was no promise of MG being immune to dispel, just a dumb idea everyone was wishing for.