Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Read the incorrect line, disregard.

I'd rather not have to rely on a Hero or DB if they can Darknen, why can't my DoT help me too?

Hoping "freezing" indicates ice DoT (unlikely).

2. Default

If they changed freeze to work on bosses by slowing them, then ice attacks would actually have a use at bosses and with the new skill.

3. Default

I was just looking at a google translate of the extractions:

I honestly thought the same until I noticed the little arrow was there like with the names.

And I would rather not rely on other classes either, hopefully something like what Kabanaw suggested can be done.

4. Default

Oh...I'm an idiot...I was reading a line labeled "Before." We still have the summons though, I guess.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Does the skill that increases damage on status affected mobs include slow as well? They wouldn't have to rely on heroes or DBs if that's true.

6. Water Female
    IGN: KatCoroiion
    Server: Bera
    Level: 183
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    Farm: Bumblefsck
    Wisconsin

oh god this whole thread
    at first I "wat y u take away my er, buff mastery and pwnage sr nexonkr whyyyy"
    and then i read the rest and i

my god this is all awesome. even the maple sets.
    but really, what the /pineapple/ @ durability medals.

7. Default

*comes back to pages of multi/single hit debate...*

Not sure if this has been posted but vid of the new f/p skills:

8. Default

Big Bang is no longer made of suck? Hell yeah.

9. Default

This was part of Chaos, not Jump.

10. Default

poison explosion reminds me of the DFO hellcat skill. i can't remember which it is exactly, but the more status effects the enemy has,t he more damage it does. and hellcats can inflict a lot of status (stun, poison, bleeding, blind, more)

11. Default

Hmm, quick question about the damage increases in Mist Explosion. Is it +50% for each stacked DoT on a monster after 2 stacks (for a max of 900% + 50%(total stack - 2)) or is it a flat 50% increase for having two or more stacked DoTs on a monster (for a max of 1350%)?

12. Default

Does anyone else think they're trying too hard to turn AM's into BaM's? And just on skill animations.
    1. Paralyze is disgusting now. And why does it stab, just no.
    2. Glacial Chain is basically advanced dark chains but more ice-like (reference to I/L AM's becoming BaM's).
    3. Mist explosion has a similar animation to when Empress Cygnus summons her bosses.

13. Default

There are so many similarities between classes, calling out one and allying one class with a copy of another is ridiculous.

For example Chains is just like Monster Magnet, just a different animation, yet no one comments on Warriors being like Battle Mages.

14. Default

ToT isn't getting a party play area, those are for Monster Park. The mobs are all new to the .wz files, not changes.

15. Default

the typical "don't cast summons in major bossing" is really going to hurt. (do summons benefit from arcane aim ignore pdr, do summons give +40% dmg reduction even when not summoned?)

really. they ought to have a summons invisibility skill

16. Default

The 40% elemental resistance on Ifrit/Elquines/Bahamut is passive. Also IIRC, summons don't benefit from any passive skill.

17. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Summons dont benefit from ignore PDR because they naturally ignore PDR altogether lols.

Unless that has been changed~

18. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i am pretty sure when BaM's where announced everyone went "lol warrior mage" only reason people say it's a ripoff is because it also involves two big circles, and a chain, the animation is very similar, you can't deny it.
    but honestly, as a warrior, i'd rasther have that than a magnet on my head,