Thread: [GMS] [Module] The Boss Thread

1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

well, if i level anytime soon, i might do a run for fun for the whole hour, i am incapable of killing the summons fast enough, so it should do a nice log. however, i think asking bryan here would be best, he seems to do one to two runs a day.

2. Default

About the HP Limit. Perhaps it's reversed? The x% being the first % you knockoff. So Zakum can, for instance, cast Super WDEF Up / Super MDEF Up / Area Recover HP / Summon Monsters (Boogie) for 99% of it's HP, but during that last 1% it can't.

About the Von Leon run, did it change between Tespia and v96?

3. Default

That's what I thought afterward, Kwaz. That's why I asked if Von Leon consumes during the whole fight or just during a portion.

I'm using the latest version of GMS for this thread so...

4. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i think that's for the wrong reason, i fast forwarded a bit, and by 11:16, you can see he summon, but nothing appears, that's because the map is capped already, and i think von leon is somehow aware of wether he can consume enemies nearby or not, since he never seems to do consume unless the castle knights are nearby

this i am mentioning is in GMS btw, it's the same with zakum, once he caps, he won't summon any more. thing is, in zakum you aren't trying to keep the mobs away. i should count how many times he summons before capping and see if it fits though.

summon at around 2:20, consumes at around 2:30, later he summons at 5:28 (he does it twice actually, back to back, weird, second one seems to not summon anything) and then does the summon again at 5:39 consumes at 5:49 (twice back to back again) then summons even more castle's at 6:39, consumes at 6:46, summon at 6:53, and then she skips forward, probably to when he got capped in boars.

and once she loses her potential, her damage is hilarious, goes from 250k~ to 48k~

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

When would you include data on empress? On release in GMS?

6. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i would say so.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Perfect. This is exactly what i needed to dissect the strategy i was talking about earlier today.

8. Default

Is respawn time in the data? Such as for Toad or Anego or Crow or those types of bosses? I'm primarily interested in Toad though.

9. Default

I would like to know the spawn time for Toad as well.

10. Default

Whats the difference o_o

11. Default

Extractions can only target client data, the mob spawn times are stored on the server so there's no way to know them, unless you have access to Nexon's servers.

12. Default

So If I Kill Toad at 5pm no one can answer when the next one will spawn that's what I'm trying to learn what is the wait time for Toad to spawn from it's death.

13. Default

Exactly.

I'm not asking for exact times that he'll spawn (like, at 5pm and 5am) because that's not an accurate way of thinking about it.

I've heard toad respawns 7 hours after being killed, 12 hours, 24 hours, 36 hours, 39 hours and 48 hours. The most common that I hear are 24 hours and 48 hours and I don't actually know which it is. I wish I could track for myself but there are too many pineappleing hackers in Khaini that's it's pretty much impossible.

14. Default

Some bosses do have times in the data but in practice it's not at all accurate (usually takes somewhere from 150% to 200% of the time listed)

Eg. Mushmom's listed at 30 minutes, but never actually appears before ~45 minutes since being killed.

15. Default

Mmm, this is convenient. I skimmed the thread and it seems there was some confusion as to what Von Leon's "Consumption" skill is.
    All I can say is that when one of his summons is killed, he heals a set amount of HP.
    This is why runs are organized around keeping him on the left of the map and the summons on the right.

16. Default

I'm sure everyone ITT knows that.

17. Default

It's not what it is. It's when he uses it.