1. Default Closer look at Empress Cygnus & Friends

Been working on doing mob skills and attacks today. There are some things that I've left undefined simply because I don't know what some of the mob skills are. But I've been able to fill out as much as I can. I hope that, eventually, the community here will help me fill in the blanks.

The mob skills and mob attacks features are very much in beta and need some ironing out. Please let me know if you have any feedback.

So, without further ado:

Mob (New)
    Last edited by Fiel; 2011-05-20 at 03:25 AM.

2. Default

I effing love this. Thanks Fiel!

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

holy crap, this is amazing o.O any chance of getting all the animations, and not just attack ones?

i... i am honestly speechless...
    i'll see what others suggest too and maybe get an idea.

4. Default

Very Useful. I usually relied on Cyanne's insight on these when it came to other bosses. Speaking of which, will you be doing this for all major bosses?

Also good to know there's no 1/1 type skill or dispel (If i'm reading it right) Both which insanely suck with pot cooldowns.

Edit: Nor seduce, yay!

5. Default

Well, I'll at least be doing it like this for all future mobs ever again. That much is for sure.

I'm working on doing the animations for mob skills as well. That's coming shortly.

6. Default

It'd be great to have these things to refer to for CHT/Von Leon and stuff, even though a lot has been figured out through in game trials. Just great stuff in general =]

7. Default

=[

I like it, Fiel.

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

ugh, gonna get heavy if they add new training areas and the such, still, this is awesome, very informative about the bosses, and as a sorta ex-spriter, seeing the animations is just... yea.
    i'd like to see this for the old bosses too, to this day i still don't know what each of zakum spells does hahaha.

@phoenix: even if ingame trial shows it, having an actual animation to look at it before the fight/trials REALLY speeds up understanding.

so yea, anything you do with this will be awesome, totally looking for what else is to come.

9. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

She may not have seduce, but I've noticed in some of the videos that one of her attacks is far worse. It's like a tornado that disables one of the party members and does continuous damage. On top of that it raises the party member into the air, which would likely make it hard for a priest to heal him/her assuming the poor guy/girl isn't zombified.

OT: Thanks for all the info Fiel! I'm looking forward to any future boss information you can dig out!

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Thanks a ton for your help, Fiel!

Oh boy, Hidden Potential Nullify. Making me wonder if to invest my money into getting godly gear that the current end bosses seem to greatly hate.

11. Default

Currently working on a Boss Thread that will include all bosses. Current bosses included are Zak, CZak, HT, CHT, Von Leon, and PB.

Coming soon to a module near you~~~

12. Default

Where did she get off to anyway?

Seems very interesting so far.

13. Default

I'm starting to think that "unknown mob defense skill" makes the user untargetable.

14. Default

College. :[

Late to the party but I like the Dark Gen and that dark butterfly move. Empress is so hot.

15. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Eh, I don't like the Dark Genesis move she uses. The wings that come out are just... off (I can't think of the word for it right now). The wings come out as if Cygnus were facing the screen, making them look really awkward.

I do agree with you about the other move though, it looks awesome!

16. Default

Updated to reflect the newest data from the KMST patch. This patch reorganized how the skills appear in the WZ files. Because it's vastly easier for me to parse I can get more data.