Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Valve time?

2. Default

The last part of the OST extends the awesome that was already the other two!

now I really want to buy Portal 2.

3. Default

Cara Mia Addio and Want You Gone.
    For free.

I gasm'd.

4. Default

IT'S OUT IT'S OUT IT'S OUT

GO PLAY IT. NOW.

5. Default

Is it weird that I can't see any of the new stuff except for the challenge mode of the usual levels and leaderboards?

6. Default

Great set of free DLC. Looking forward to buying the next installment. The ending is hilarious, those birds. Lmao.

7. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

The DLC was pretty great. Loved the ending. Gonna have to own all my friends at the SP challenges. :3

8. Default

Finally bought Portal 2 with the sale :@
    Already played the main part of the game though

Finally able to play to co-op part though <3

9. Default

Holy balls those puzzles were ten times harder than any of the normal co-op rooms or I just haven't played in too long.

The ending was good though, lol. Can't wait for more.

10. Default Re: Portal 2 discussion thread, now with PEER REVIEW AND CHALLENGE MODES

Bumping this thread with breaking news.

herewego.jpg

11. Default Re: Portal 2 discussion thread, now with PEER REVIEW AND CHALLENGE MODES

Was hoping to be amongst the first few to upload a map, but ironically enough, bug testing and exploit prevention too quite a bit longer than expected. Already about 3000 maps uploaded within half a day of release. I doubt my lackluster job will get anywhere, but it was worth a shot early on.

It is really simple to use, but there are areas of complication within the system such as items placed on apposing walls preventing them to be next to one another. There also needs to be a thin portal-able wall added to make things a bit easier.

You can do a few more unique things with this that haven't shown up in game so far. One such that I did was have a light tunnel and laser in the same portal for the final part of my puzzle.

12. Default Re: Portal 2 discussion thread, now with PEER REVIEW AND CHALLENGE MODES

Oh, this is out already? I remember seeing the trailer for it but didn't expect it to be out so quickly.
    I might have to check it out, here's hoping there's a good rating system to help filter out the bad. Also hoping it won't turn out like Super Meat Boy where all user-created levels are excruciatingly hard, badly designed or stupidly easy.