Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I would rather see what NexonAM comes up with for original content than restrict our choices prematurely by begging for this instead. Equipment wise the only thing awesome is the book and shoulderpad because they both affect areas where they have no competition. We have better rings than those and the MoN is still better than the pendant...until it's potentialed. Equipment aside i'm a casual collection whore so the original monster book didn't really appeal to me that much, but i would try and complete this because it looks easier. Still, a new area, PQ, boss, or combination of the three would be much more interesting than this imo.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i want the book more because it''s something APART from grinding, if i am ored of grinding, i can do that, or some PQ's and such, i would like more non-grind options

3. Default

Hey Fiel, there's a new MapMark named 'CrossBrigade'. Do you have any idea which map uses it?

4. Default

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

THANK YOU, NEXON JAPAN. Now I have to spend 7.5m on every character I want this shoulder pad on. ._.

2.十字旅団エースショルダーが交換可能になっていた問題
     十字旅団エースショルダーが交換可能になっていたため交換不可に修正しました。

To put it simply : They made it untradeable. >_>

What the f'uck. Did I read this wrong, then? My shoulder pad is still tradeable. -confused-

5. Default

Is that something to complain about? 7.5 million is nothing really. Now, if they raise the price to 50 million then it is time to complain.

6. Default

Actually, the thing is still tradeable. I have no idea what Nexon JP is saying, then...

Edit : GAH. God damn it. No wonder mine is still tradeable. It's only fixed server-sided. Client-sided, it's still tradeable, so if you try trading it, your client will crash. >_> I can't put it in my bank or I'll crash every single time I open my bank.

7. Default

Still, is it something to complain about? I myself would rather have a copy on each character I play instead of having to move it to and from.

8. Default

It's only 7.5m dude.

9. Default

I know, but if this stuff goes away, as some people are asssuming it's a one-time event, I wanted to have something I could give to all characters, especially my future Ultimate Adventurer character or whatever I play next.

10. Default

Monsterbook set lists posted.

11. Default

Thank you, Fiel!

The only thing about that I want to say is that those bonuses are ONLY those of a maxed out Monster Book (oh, you noted that. I didn't see that before.). For instance, the one that gives +3% all stats and ignore 15% enemy defense, mine in-game gives 1% all stats instead. I don't know what levels they change... My book is level... 5? I assume. Can you tell me what level it starts rising?

12. Default

I did specify that.

13. Default

武陵桃源
    EXP: 876,608
    Score: +320
    Bonus: Unknown property 30371 7 2
    Bonus: Ignore the enemy's defense by 15%

The "unknown" property here is 2% chance to be invincible for 5 seconds when hit (What. Is that a normal potential bonus?)

未来東京&クリムゾンウッド
    EXP: 3,835,136
    Score: +360
    Bonus: Unknown property 30551 30
    Bonus: HP +6%

The "unknwown" property here is +10% efficiency on HP recovery skills and items (+10% efficiency on potions. Yay...).

That's going by a non-maxed book, so the variables are probably different when maxed.

Going by the numbers there, though, I assume the max level book stats would be :

2% chance to be invincible for 7 seconds when hit

+30% efficiency on HP recovery skills and items

14. Default

Ugly as sin but it works.

15. Default

Those tables are good, Fiel. Thanks.

Any idea what determins monster book level, though?

My Monster Book gives +5 to all stats and I have 675 set points and 13 card sets completed, but my 降魔の十字旅団 set still only gives +1% to all stats.

16. Default

LOL @ Temple of Time bonus.
    GG.

17. Default

Here's what the Korean says regarding potential stats:

해당 세트를 선택했을 때 몬스터북에 붙는 잠재능력(옵션코드)

18. Default

I think that just says that you select which potential bonus you want your Monster Book to use by selecting the card set with the desired bonus. That's going by Google Translate, though.

19. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I wonder if it stacks with the Potion Mastery of resistance characters? I doubt it, but that would be a pretty big bonus.

20. Default

Epic is Epic o3o

Dam Smexy Stats on them rings *_*
    Agh, so wish GMS would put Monster Book back *Sigh*

BB~