Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

I would be very happy if they released these changes with Chaos, but I'm thinking that it's pretty unlikely.

2. Default

A billion to one.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i am wondering if buster glitch is still present after such an amount of patches, then again, now that it has been rendered absolutely useless by a move that is both faster AND stronger, not like it really matters.

4. Default

Okay lets say Korea MapleStory has this as a separate patches. I hope Global MapleStory team makes it on BIG patch.

5. Default

Says spadows speculation.

spadow =/= nexon.

6. Default

What glitch?

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I think the one where if you use a pole arm with crusher it uses the level 1-15 speed at all levels.

8. Default

The Buster delay for polearms is 15% faster than the one for spears because NexonKR forgot to add a delay frame.

9. Default

How often is spadow wrong. Anyway from what we know there is no proof of a Pirate Archer patch, which is all I'm saying.

10. Default

The best we can hope for is that NxAM releases these all in one big patch.

And, really, there'd be no reason for them not to do so since the biggest reason for the time delay in KMS is that they're still tweaking everything.

11. Default

Often enough. I've said this on this forum before and i'm sure i'll say it again just because of the amount of rampant speculation that goes on here. Proof is only ever positive. There is nothing proving it's not going to happen, only speculation. Also I would not be surprised that when we get this content it all comes as one patch. There is really no story reason or something not to. Just nexons past tendencies to make large updates three parts.

12. Default

Not sure what you're trying to prove, that the Pirate and Archer are going to come before, after, all I stated is that there is no proof of them coming after, much less before. Or are you trying to prove that this whole Jump thing is farce not sure.

13. Default

I'm trying to prove anything. Just pointing out there is no more proof one way or another. Just because spadow doesn't think pirates and thieves are going to get updated during this time because of ONE graphic, does not mean he is correct or prove anything. the lack of proof for it does not serve as proof against it. It's entirely speculation.

I guess what i'm trying to prove is that you don't know how proof works.

14. Default

But who said they weren't getting updated, not spadow

from the info we have there is no proof of the Pirate or Theif Patches, though it's pretty obvious Thieves and Pirates aren't some pinnacle of equality.

What you're trying to say is that just because they aren't mentioned does mean they won't happen, but that much is obvious you're just grasping for air at this point.

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Just like how the counter attack of the sword was made off to be some kind of warrior only update. Other classes got changes too. Therefore it isn't impossible for every class to get at least something changed.

16. Default

what i'm saying is that no proof for something =/= proof against something. I'm not grasping at straws. You just aren't getting it.

17. Default

You're basically the guy who comes in between the atheist and the catholic and goes there is no solid proof for either, thanks for stating the obvious.

18. Default

In your own mind, are you really identifying yourself as both sides of this metaphor (the catholic and the atheist) and therefore it is impossible for you to be wrong? Because trust me, you're only one side. And it's just as likely that you are wrong as right.

And do i really need to point out that you are the one who started trying to pass off second-hand speculation as fact?

And when called on it you proceeded to toss the word proof around? Alot.

Cause i could do that. It would be easy. I'd just have to scroll up and hit cntrl + c a few times.

Let's save me some time. You scroll and read the last page of the thread.

19. Default

Speculation based off fact, nothing wrong with that, if were not speculating then were doing what you're doing and stating obvious facts, hey they added a 1H Axe Animation for Warriors, if that was the point of the thread, then Fiel should have just posted and locked as any further input is unneeded past the facts.

20. Default

I'll just let this end here.