1. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I don't agree. Every class should have its own pros and cons. What they should do is remove skills from obviously way too well-rounded classes like Mechanic and Dual Blade...

2. Default

Dual Blades are somewhat less well rounded than they used to be, since their ultimates are gone/will be removed.

3. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

Berserk is adding +20 speed at level 30 now. I might play again after this patch because I'll have 140% speed/120% jump and Dark Impale looks awesome.

4. Default

I have no idea, which is exactly why you won't see me making generalized statements about how invested one branch is compared to another.

Unfortunately, Nexon isn't a very transparent company.

5. Default

Considering how much crap gets added to Nexon America like the return of EXP cards after BB and all the overpowered equips and stuff that KMS doesn't even think about, I'm thinking that there is barely any review from Nexon KR on Nexon NA's content.

The only thing I heard is that Nexon NA sends them ideas and Nexon KR drew them out, but now they don't have to do that because they have a small division of Nexon KR people there.

If they really had to go through a "content approval" process, it's certainly extremely lenient.

>_>

6. Default

With the advent of potential the OP factor of GMS items took a huge dive. Not even our VIP gear will be anything special once Chaos hits and the 121+ potential tier gets canceled and all the items will have their bonuses reverted to appropriate 71+ ones. Our 1.3x and 1.5x EXP event cards are as nothing compared to the new stacking of potentials currently in KMS. We do not even hold a candle to the imbalance that they create in KMS.

7. Default

citation needed.

8. Default

It has already been 100% confirmed that the 121+ tier goes away. What we have to support the reverting on current items would be the nature of the bonuses in the data, as explained by Fiel (I think), and what happened to the VIP Crossbow when they changed its level in GMS (the potential stats followed suit). This is not 100% proof of course, but it damn right tip the scales in favor of my hypothesis.

9. Default

My name is Fiel, and I approve this message.

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=35651

10. Default

eww
    I rather they don't make an ElinForest map now
    now it destroys the almost-perfect symmetry of Ludus Lake
    Death the Kid : NEXON , YOU DISGUST ME !
    Either they make a beautiful full map of ElinForest or just give up ....

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

So you or someone you know potentialed a VIP xbow before it was changed server side (still lv 27), and when it was changed the potential on the existing lines changed and you witnessed this?

12. Default

I remember seeing posts about it here and elsewhere. Also, by logic, in order to know the potential was broken on it, it would have had to be revealed. After the fix patch not a single "boohoo" post poped up on any forums I poke around at. As the final nail in the coffin the link Fiel provided tells us how the potential system works and is stored, different from the regular item stats I imagine. The 121+ tier simply cease to exist. Nothing there to be left on the items, the code links to a different outcome, namely the respective 71+ tier bonus.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I've already long accepted the fact that potential AFTER the change will be 3rd tier. My question is whether or not the existing stats will change upon transition, which i have never ever seen confirmed.

14. Default

You will not find any final proof since KMS did not have any lvl 121+ stuff prior to Chaos. But yes, the VIP x-bows corrected themselves with a patch and the data is such that you cannot have 121+ tier bonuses if the database for said bonuses is missing (as far as I understand Fiels work. Note that I aint a computer wiz by any means).

15. Default

Fixed.
    I'm not saying it will happen, nor do I believe it will, but there's always the chance that NxNA could choose to keep the current Potential system in tact. This would be one change that would not impact the compatibility with any future patches.
    I can already see the petitions and whining as people's VIP weapons simultaneously get nerfed if it does get changed.

They have to change due to how the Potential stats are stored.
    When you Potential an item, it doesn't lookup the stat once and store "this weapon has 8% W.Atk".
    It's a reference. When the level changes, the reference changes.

16. Water Female
    IGN: KatCoroiion
    Server: Bera
    Level: 183
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    Farm: Bumblefsck
    Wisconsin

I'd be more concerned that you change the reference and make the item not only display incorrectly [i'm envisioning <null> everywhere], but possibly make it so when you try to view it pomegranate crashes due to referencing nonexisting values.

17. Default

They didn't change the numbers of the potential references. They only changed the values of those references. I don't foresee any <null>s.

18. Water Female
    IGN: KatCoroiion
    Server: Bera
    Level: 183
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    Farm: Bumblefsck
    Wisconsin

So then the stuff in 121+ points back to the 71+ tier or they just copied the 71+ tier into 121+, or similar "removal"? Cool.
    Now to see how they screw it up when/if it comes here.

19. Default

It's not really in tiers, but okay. Yeah, that's what they did.

20. Electron

IGN: ChilledArrow
    Server: Broa
    Level: 97
    Job: Sniper
    Guild: BlueChocobos
    Alliance: ChocobosRUs
    canada

Anyone notice the MonsterPark sounds similar to some other games? I'm thinking Castlevania but guess really, there's only so many kinds of tunes one can use.