Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

If they are only doing warriors other classes are going to be majorly pissed. Who else agrees that every class should have a "stance" skill in 4th job?Evans, Dbs, Warriors, mechs, bams and whs have one. Just give on to the rest of the classes. L>Evan tweaks, mages redone, archers able to compete with whs and infighter revamp>.>

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Warriors should have a movement / +Speed skill then, that's on spammable status, none of this "2sec rush delay BS". Warriors only "movement" modifier is their mount lol

3. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

I'm glad they're updating older maps some more. It makes me think they really care.

4. Default

thats so true. i get pissed when a first job mech has a spammable rush and we only get out rush in 4th job and has 2sec delay

5. Default

It's funny how they keep buffing the damage and then bringing it back down

6. Default

Nexon Korea cares... Nexon America doesn't.

I consider the accuracy bonus from AFA pointless, unless after chaos it somehow is helpful. I remember Fiel mentioning the accuracy formula got changed after chaos.

Who else thinks monster park will be another NX-required area? If it wont be then why would they add ripped ticket pieces like for golden temple. They also made those Treasure Monsters that spawn around the world drop monster park tickets 100%. Why doing all of that if the tickets are worth only 30k from the NPC?

7. Default

maybe u can buy 1 ticket per day and if u dont need that u only go to hunt mobs

8. Default

This statement is ludicrous.

9. Default

Accuracy in Chaos is more helpful in the sense that it affects your hit rate more than it does in Big Bang, but it is completely useless since your main stat will always provide accuracy and you should have enough of it to 100% hit everything.

10. Default

So if it still isn't worthwhile compared to the character/monster level deduction, what was the point of adding ACC to existing items (+420 ACC to ludibrum cape, +400 ACC to time traveler helm) and ACC% to advanced final attack? They must have something planned in the near future.

11. Default

One would hope, but history has taught me that Nexon doesn't have a firm grasp on its own mechanics.

I mean, look, they clearly have no idea what the pineapple to do with accuracy.
    It's a stat that was grandfathered in with Big Bang, seemingly out of some obligation towards and 'RPG standard'.
    In reality, player Accuracy and monster Avoid could have been removed entirely (or until they decide what to do with it).

12. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Well, if they made it so Dexterity and Intelligence were the only stats that affect physical and magical accuracy (respectively), then there "might" be a use for it with warriors again. Other than that, they really did mess up accuracy, I think they should have left it alone when BB was released, and just made it so warriors had just a smidge more from Mastery.

But it's like you said, they don't seem to know how their own mechanics work.
    Last edited by Sorien; 2011-03-29 at 10:42 PM.

13. Default

Dex?
    Affection?

I don't get what you're trying to say.

14. Default

er..
    Also, I don't understand how thieves have less avoid than warriors, according to people. That table is supposedly post-Chaos.

He meant "Dex and Int are the only stats that affect physical and magical accuracy."

15. Default

do you mind? it's my own opinion, if you think it's wrong you should try pointing out how, instead of making fun of it.

You think Nexon America pays attention to little details? The only "little details" I remember they have taken care of were the grammar corrections over NPC dialogues brought in their biggest patch ever, big bang. Other than that, no I don't see how they do. Heck, even half of their exclusive content is composed of recoloured elements from other existant areas. Oh and bug fixes don't count.

16. Water

IGN: MysticHLE
    Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

He's hardly making fun of it. That's his opinion of your opinion.

17. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Woops, that was a stupid typo, give me a minute and I'll fix it!

18. Default

Why should I try to educate an uneducated, unsupported post?

- Where exactly are details lacking from them?
    - Better yet, do you know the size of Nexon America's Maplestory development team?
    - Do you know the size of Nexon Korea's Maplestory development team?
    - Do you know how much artistic license Nexon America is legally able to take?
    - Do you know what the approval process for exclusive content is?
    - Hell, do you know what fraction "half" equals? Because I'm pretty sure CWK is the only bit of exclusive content GMS has, and I clearly am overlooking all these "recolours".

Your post was made of sheer ignorance cockily sneered by a mouth that cares more about being trendy than being accurate.
    Instead, you've opted for the "if I label a turd as an 'opinion', then it becomes an immutable product of my mind" school of discussion which I've been wanting to locate for years so that I can burn it down.

"Blue is the best color ever." - That is an opinion that needs no follow-up since it's clearly a personal taste.
    "Blue seems to be a more popular color." - Still an opinion, but you should explain how you arrived at this belief.
    "Blue is a color." - Not an opinion.

19. Default

Actually, Viaje, how does the approval process for exclusive contenr go? And what's the comparative ratio of Nexon America's team to Nexon Korea's team?

I want to know how much of a peach working for Nexon America actually is.