Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Default

^ Are you sure that the level 70 quest rewards are for both existing and new warriors? Do you have to be exactly 70, or is it any level above 70?

I like how they're restructuring warriors and soon mages. I wonder if they're going to restructure the rest of the explorers. (although Echo of Hero being changed for only warriors hints that they are, but who knows?)

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

How was echo even changed?

3. Default

Echo of Hero, or Hero's Will, right? Not exactly sure, but it cures out of more statuses. They only changed it for warriors so far, IIRC. It could mean anything, really.

Edit : Oh, my bad. I meant Hero's Will. Echo of Hero is something else, fail.

4. Default

Yes, both new and existing. lvl 70 or above

5. Default

Has anyone come across any KMST videos of the latest Hero rebalance? I've been staring at the skills more and more frequently and something just doesn't add up. I'm starting to believe that finishers are no longer affected by their own formula but instead use the basic damage formula. Coma would do 2480% with its normal formula and since it only consumes one orb, it's going to be highly spammable. Advanced Final Attack gives a 60% chance to strike for 250% (not the wow factor) which works after finishers. On top of that, ACA gives an 80% chance to charge two orbs instead of one. Something has to have been changed that we're not aware of, and I'm hoping a video could clear that up. Either finishers don't trigger final attack anymore or the damage fomula for finishers has been reset to a normal damage output.

6. Default

Panic and Coma still work with final attack.

7. Default

Well then something has to have changed with the damage formula. There is no way they'd let Coma deal 2480% each attack if it works with Final Attack. Advanced Final Attack alone causes a 60% chance to at least keep the orb that was just consumed. It would have to deal just 620% (base skill %) to be remotely balanced.

8. Default

There is a delay significant enough to put a wrench in this. Before AFA even gets to trigger, you're already well into your second finisher hit.

9. Default

Where are you getting the impression that it only consumes one orb?
    The language, at least as translated by Spadow, just says that it requires one orb. That's wholey different from what you're saying.
    For an example, look at the description in GMS which currently says, "Can only be used when at least one combo orb is charged."

In the first warrior patch, they made it "3 combo counts is required to use Coma."
    The second made it "The required combo count for Coma has been decreased from 3 to 1."

As I'm reading it, nothing has changed.
    Last edited by Viaje; 2011-03-29 at 09:26 PM.

10. Default

One thing I forgot to say before. With all the changes they did they once again failed to change many of the skill icons of all three warriors to match the fact that they use two weapons now instead of one.

11. Default

so intrepid slash is going from 930ms to 840ms? i had read that it was reversed and delay was going from 840 to 930 so it was going to be slower. i just wanna clarify since i dont remember what it was at when we got it when BB hit. if it gets faster id love it, thats what i initially thought was happening when i read this till i read other post on another site.

12. Default

Something like this 840ms ->910 ms ->840ms

I guess they thought since now It would hit 4 monsters, It could be slower, but no one agreed with them