Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

1 - Those remix songs got nothing of a remix.
    2 - All new maps are cool except the new Temple of time map which is almost the same thing
    3 - I hope nexon does something to avoid Dawn warriors of becoming even more overpowered. I am sick of every one already making dawn warriors for soul driver.
    4 - 30 seconds cooldown on panic? Since the damage cap is 1 million, it seems unfair you cannot use this skill more often considering marksmen can use snipe every 4 seconds.
    5 - Still waiting for a damn change to shout.

2. Default

Soul Driver was already nerfed to 720% (4 x 180%). And I completely agree with Panic. If it's going to be 4000% at 10 orbs (40x damage without enrage), Heroes will have no trouble hitting the cap in no time. The fact that it works on bosses is nice, but there's also something about a reduced effect on bosses. My question is if that is reduced duration or reduced accuracy penalty. As for Shout, I guess it would since Coma has a massive chance to stun now. I'm not really sure what perk Shout would have. Maybe it would add a temporary damage buff (like a war cry) or something. Whatever though. I just want to see Heroes in action with this patch.

3. Default

Even if they nerfed Soul driver after chaos, I don't want panic and coma to become a new reason for a soul master bandwagon.

As for shout, I expressed in the hamad thread my wish for it to become an ultimate like heaven's hammer and dragon roar are. Maybe instead of high damage it can "scare" all monsters around and curse them with darkness (even bosses), that or at least a new animation.

4. Default

New animation, yes. Ultimate, maybe. "scare" and darkness, no.
    Off Topic Idea

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Are we going to be getting modules for the warrior, and possibly other classes, revamps soon? It seems like they're going to be making more changes again like with Big Bang.

6. Default

I would assume so, but Nexon Korea hasn't actually announced anything. The warriors are getting pretty balanced, except the Hero. When they nerfed one thing, they completely broke (OP) another. Less defensive abilities, game breaking DPS. Weak 4th job attack, near spammable stun. Practically removed ranged attacks, passive 30 weapon attack bonus. I'm still not sure what they are trying to accomplish here.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

>Game breaking DPS

Have you seen dbs and mechs? Hero DPS on this level is more than balanced with the other warriors.

8. Default

Once they start adding more relevant content and maybe give this stuff a name, perhaps.

9. Water

IGN: MysticHLE
    Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

When will the useless assumptive calculations on DPS + "OMG OPness!" + "we suck" peaching without even looking at game play...stop?

You people are making complete assumptions of how the skills work based on numbers alone - when you KNOW for a fact that not all aspects of game mechanics are reflected in the numbers and extractions (take Intrepid Slash's current delay, for example) - and without factoring in things like time it takes to apply buffs (since every class have different amounts of buffs, and in a party, that can change as well), etc in your DPS, how accurate are your comparative calculations anyway?

10. Default

Are you sure? Really? Assuming finisher damage hasn't changed and final attack still triggers after finishers, Coma does 3061.73% per second with max combo (unless I goofed up the formula). Assuming it works with Enrage and Chance Attack, that's 6123.46% per second, 3827.16% each target without Enrage (22962.96% all together). Can you name a class that can do that kind of damage? I don't think Mech or DB can.

Take it with a grain of salt though. Someone should really check my math as I'm more than likely wrong.

EDIT: Booster not factored in.

Anyone else think that finishers no longer use their original formula but instead normal damage?

11. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Alright then, thanks!

I don't really care much about the changes to heroes, but it seems like they're buffing the warrior classes a bit too much. Even with mediocre equips, people are likely going to be 1 hit killing any normal monster that's their level, and that's just boring. Maybe if they make it so there are more areas like LHC, sure, but it's irritating when I go to an area with monsters that are my level and I can kill them with unreasonable ease.

12. Default

840ms is our current delay right? Then I'm already satisfied, everything else is just on top of that.

Plus they increased the target range to 4? And Seem to have finally made Panic cause darkness on bosses, albeit with a shorter duration.

13. Default

They increased the duration from 9 seconds to 30 seconds.

Also.. I spent over 5 minutes looking at the ToT map figuring out the change until I finally found out it was the doors.

14. Default

Panic's blind effect is listed as 30 seconds for max level..
    .. unless you mean nerfed on bosses like pre-BB PG

15. Default

LF> Critical to be factored in.

Things like buff applications, that's a minuscule factor in the long run. If one class does 10% extra damage every minute, a few extra buffs aren't going to negate that.

Not sure what you're saying about IS' delay since, well, that is reflected in the extraction. 0.o
    Overall, DPS is all in the numbers. Even buff cast times are a matter of numbers.

If you were to argue that we can't be certain that Panic/Coma are calculated the same, then maybe I could get on board.

Then why are you there?

The only reason any class should not be at LHC is if they're hunting PoT. That's it.
    Training anywhere else is subpar.

16. Default

The translated strings seems to indicate that yes.

So 20% chance to inflict darkness for 15 seconds on bosses, and a 30 second cooldown? Seems pretty good, especially if you have multiple heroes/Threaten already.

Now they just need to make MM's Blind work on bosses too. And make Mage Slow activate chance attack as well =]

EDIT: My bad, 20 is the Mpcon

17. Default

OH okay.. I see where you're getting it from. It should be:
    Normal Mobs: 20 MP(unchanged so far), 2 Combo Orbs required, 1000% damage, 6 target, 90% Blind Rate(unchanged so far), -20% accuracy for 30 seconds, 30 sec cooldown.

Bosses: 20 MP(unchanged so far), 2 Combo Orbs required, 1000% damage, 6 target, 90% Blind Rate(unchanged so far), -20% accuracy for 15 seconds, 30 sec cooldown.

18. Default

Kinda meh, I seriously want them to make Dark Impale a kinda skill that changes Crusher/Fury/Sacrifice animations and damage%, like Advanced Straffe or something. Making us spam a single skill is stupid. Even in the early DK days, people had the choice between small mob+boss vs large mob.

19. Default

I might be missing something, but isn't spamming a single skill what most classes do?

20. Default

That's what makes most classes boring.