Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

problem comes with certain enemies (C/ZAK's top right arm, C/HT heads, dunno what else) and that last example is precisely sacrifice+revenge on a DrK, except we don't avoid any damage, we take even more (thank you sacrifice )

2. Default

I waited an entire week for another patch, with the hopes that this one would be a Magician patch, but nope >:C

Ah well, this means one of two things:

1) They'll be working on changing all classes, one per KMS patch for a while
    2) They honestly think that warriors are the only unbalanced class, which would make me sad.

3. Default

I'm complaining about how useless Brave Slash is for an "upgrade." It should be something like Dragon Strike replacing Shockwave, but instead, it's an attack that will rarely get used when you aren't spamming "finishers" which I suppose aren't finishers anymore.
    This is not the same thing at all. You use your attacks as filler to compensate for the delay between skills. Heroes will use Brave Slash to build a combo and nothing else. We'll be spamming Coma constantly until our luck runs low enough to drop below X number of orbs (the point where Brave Slash would be better) and repeat. I'd be happy using Brandish for the entire 4th job if they would just replace Brave Slash with something a little more useable.

I'm mostly waiting for a video or some comfirmation of Panic/Coma's damage formula retaining and Final Attack triggering with both still. I'm mostly assuming neither has changed since Big Bang.

4. Default

What kind of idiot would do that unless they're obsessed with invulnerability frames?

5. Default

Any changes to ToT map?

Oh noted.

The opened 1st door is finally closed, but the closed 2nd door is now opened.

6. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Ooh, the new World Maps are pretty snazzy. And the new MP3s are wutwutwutwutwutwut. The "remix" isn't a remix at all. >_>

7. Default

By the way, I heard something about the ultimate adventurer skills getting a tweak. What's up with that? It named Vampire too.

8. Default

I'm thinking the former: it'll just be a slower process than we originally anticipated. This will be the "Warrior Patch."

9. Default

Looks like the love child of a bellossom and a shaymin to me.

Also, lol@ Ellinia music being disguised as Heneremix.

10. Default

Not sure how you get those numbers, but then I'm also not sure what multipliers work on Hero's finishers.
    - Advanced Combo: is currently 400%, as in 100% + 30%/orb (ie. 1000*4 = 4000%/Panic)
    - Enrage: works with Finishers?
    - Chance Attack: works with Finishers?
    - Final Attack: currently works with Finishers, but is only about 500% anyway (even with 10 orbs)

11. Default

Unless I'm interpreting it incorrectly, Advanced Final Attack now gives a passive 30% damage boost.

12. Default

seriously i dont believe this

13. Default

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/421.shtml looks like Cherrim's sunny day form

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I think nexon is getting a lot better at balancing within job adavncements. Heroes pallys and drks are finally in the range of where they should be in DPS compared to each other and there are still advantages each of them have that are very attractive. Pallys are tanks, heroes destroy anything that moves, and drks get amazing damage boosts. And all of them complement each other! I expected them to move on to another job and keep tweaking warriors. Guess we have to wait another week for more. D:

15. Default

No, it gives a stackable +30 WATK.

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Does that att boost increase with CO? By 2 or 1 total?

17. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

a bit off topic, i blame myself. anyways, this is what i had in mind when i posted it, this and the evo
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/548.shtml

18. Default

I'm pretty sure both Erange and Chance Attack works with finishers. As for Final Attack, it's not the damage I'm concerned about. It's the fact that it charges orbs too, meaning it helps finishers become spammable (in this case Coma since Panic has a cooldown).

19. Default

I didn't see anything for Vampire, but I did see a change for the Blaze Wizard's UA skill. The "time" variable was increased from 15 to 40.

20. Proton

IGN: darkqthunder, xSilentShadx
    Server: Windia
    Job: w/e I feel like
    Guild: LexTallionis

Looks like mages now have a UA skill that actually increases DPM, unless the reduction from my ewand is applied to DoT (the boost doesn't affect ice demon's DoT but I'm not completely sure about reduction).