Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default

Idra simply underestimated his enemy, that's why he lost to be honest.
    He's still a great zerg though.

That's my guess atleast.

2. Default

After actually watching the games, this is what I think happened in game 3:

- IdrA's trying to get ahead early (...like he always does) judging by the fact that he took the 3rd instead of his natural
    - CrunCher fakes a 4 gate
    - IdrA leaves some larvae idle in order to make units to defend this
    - IdrA scouts a 6 gate and (The following is just me assuming I know what IdrA was thinking):
    - Drones hard, makes just enough Roaches to defend the 6 gate
    - Bad timing and FF circle, IdrA loses

Think about it. IdrA is famous for his macro, he took the more mineral-rich 3rd expansion in order to gain an economic advantage, and he had like 10 roaches hatching by the time CrunCher got to his expansion, and he saw the 6 gate. Had those 10 roaches come out earlier or had the ones that were already out been spread out more, IdrA would've held the push, been way ahead, and won in another 5 minutes. His timing was off. I don't think IdrA is dumb enough to go "OMG A PUSH...MUST MAKE DRONES".

3. Default

Zerg should always take that forward base first on Crevasse. If you can defend a push from Terran and Protoss on an open natural on other maps, then there's absolutely no reason to be unable to defend it on this map. If he takes the back door expansion, then Protoss will have a stronger army to deny his 3rd when he does try to take it.

4. Default

Website is currently crashed, games won't be streamed and tournament won't start until everything is working perfectly. I feel so bad for everyone in the open bracket since they're scheduled to go to Winners Round 4 and finish at 0130, and then pick up again at 1000 the next morning or something like that.

5. Default

Buy their shirts.

I'd start an actual thread for this event, but I'm about to leave my computer, and I wouldn't be able to update it with the information they haven't given us yet (i.e. stream location).

In the meantime, TeamLiquid live report thread
    http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=207500

6. Default

I think it would be best if you created a new thread. This thread is for TSL3. :(