Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Goody destroyed by his own massive mechanical errors. :(

2. Default

Spoiler

Going to a 3rd game. :D

3. Default

Lol, I think the self psi-storm was a desperate move to get rid of the broodlings.

4. Default

Can't believe Ret lost that last game, when he was inside Naniwa's base. Really gotta wonder if his gas was really that tight to skip Metabolic for so long. If he were reinforcing with all that larva/supply in Zerglings instead of Roach, he would have won that.

Also, the credits say Artosis casting, but he hasn't yet =[ Guess he'll be here Ro16?

5. Default

His gas was extremely late. After he took his third, he only started on one gas then went immediately to lair. He didn't have enough to continue the pressure, and he did need the lings.

6. Default

Impossible to kill Protoss deathball is impossible to kill.

7. Default

My stream is failing atm, just me?
    Edit: Nvm, just my net being über slow..

8. Default

Imagine IdrA playing Terran (again).

9. Default

>scout 6 gate all in
    >make a round of drones

What

10. Default

yea i saw those 9 drones and i just went "Wat"

11. Default

I was so happy to see Idra lose after all the BM he was doing. CrunCher played decent and Idra played poorly games 1 and 3. Game 1 he didn't apply the pressure needed and game 3 he guessed wrong. He didn't scout the 6 gate, but he did scout enough to know something was coming. He didn't prepare properly for what he saw.

:)

12. Default

Apparently, when IdrA BMs, he's the biggest pimento on the face of the earth, but when CrunCher does it, he's Jesus pineappleing Christ smiting Satan himself.

13. Default

No, the problem is the amount of BM and the type. CrunCher wasn't BMing the entire series. Idra called him a walk over, said he would 4 gate all in every match, and before each match was insulting CrunCher in private. CrunCher did a smiley face when he won his last match. There is no comparison in the amount or the type of BM.

14. Default

IdrA called him a walk over because IdrA is by far and away the better player. All CrunCher's ever done to IdrA in the past was 4 gate all ins, and that's what CrunCher is known for on the ladder. I also don't believe that IdrA would insult someone in private. He has way more credibility than that, and if he were to insult someone, it would obviously be in public.

15. Default

http://www.wcreplays.com/forums/show...&postcount=152

c. That was in private, after each match. Idra may be a better player, but that doesn't give him the right to BM all the time. He got what he deserved (in regards to the smiley face BM, not losing).
    Last edited by RahlsSoldier; 2011-03-28 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Clarification

16. Default

IdrA BMs all the goddamn time, and that's what he's known for; doesn't make him any worse of a player, nor does it mean that he deserved to lose. He's not Code S because he's GM.

17. Default

He's not Code S anymore.