Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes at or around launch ($249.99)

27 21.60%
  • Yes, but I'll wait until the price drops

36 28.80%
  • Yes, I intend to buy one second hand as soon as I find it

1 0.80%
  • Yes, but I'm waiting for the next generation (3DS lite)

26 20.80%
  • I have no intention of buying a 3DS

35 28.00%
Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1320
  1. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

It is my professional opinion that fire emblem: shadow dragon was easily the worst. Radiant Dawn got a bit Deus Ex Machina towards the end, but I liked it.

2. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

Radiant dawn was the newer one that came out right? If it was that game was a close second. The characters were so...faceless, I couldn't relate with them. Then they introduced or rather forced so many characters on you, it took away that "omg i'll lose my best characters!" challenge. I've been really dissapointed with the last releases :(.

3. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

I think Kid Icarus is slowly starting to grow on me . They could have designed the interface to be a bit more different than Smash Bros though.

I forgot about Rolling Western it caught my eye when it was first shown and it looked pretty good in the trailer. Is it like Dungeon Defenders?

Looking forward to Mario Tennis but still no mention of the single player RPG so I’m guessing it will be just like the console versions which is disappointing. As for the gyro controls thing, who would actually want to play like that? I don’t get why they bother with that stuff.

"Capcom, Sega, Bandai Namco collaborating on a 3DS game by Banpresto" I wonder what that will turn out to be.

4. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

Radiant Dawn was the Wii game that was a Sequel to Path of Radiance (the gamecube game).
    Shadow Dragon was the DS remake of Fire Emblem 1. And yeah, thats the thing that I disliked the most, the game gave you up to 3 new characters EVERY level. Most of them got maybe 3 lines of dialogue and then never said anything ever again. And then you could only reach the bonus chapters by actively slaughtering your own units. I want to punch the person who made that decision.

Also: Since we don't have a Wii thread, You americans are getting The Last Story this year (One of the project rainfall games).

Edit: Nintendo Europe released a huge list of upcoming games.

3DS
    Spoiler

5. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

my question is, will they ever localize Girls RPG: Cinderella Life?

6. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

So the Fire Emblem 3DS is quite nice. It reminds me of the Zelda version.

Not sure about the Dragon Quest one though.

7. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

I actually like the dragon quest one except the writing.

Also, I can't make heads or tails of kid icarus. One time they show it and it looks like this peaching platformer game with ratchet/jak elements and the next time they show it looks like star fox or something else that I really hate.

8. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

The writing is what kills it for me. If it was just slimes it would be pretty cool.

As for Kid Icarus I believe each chapter is split into 3 stages. Flight/Ground/Boss. So I guess it’s a bit of a hybrid.

9. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

As far as I understand it, it's both of those things. The flying sections are starfoxy, and the ground sections are some sort of action platformer.

10. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

I'll get a 3ds one day... I have the money for it now, but not sure if I want to wait for the next generation upgrade to come out. I.E. 3DSi

11. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

*drools*

That Fire Emblem 3DS is gorgeous.

12. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

So the 3DS will be launching in South Korea on April 28.

http://www.nintendo.co.kr/PR/NewsRelease33.php

Putting it through good old Google translate gets you this.

What catches my eye is Animal Crossing. I assume they mean it will arrive eventually and not be a launch title on the 28th?

It also mentions the existence of a little game called Maplestory 3DS.

13. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

Oh, god. A MapleStory 3DS? lol... Oh, well. At least none (or most) of us won't have to deal with that atrocimacy, since the 3DS is region locked. xd

14. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

If you scan that on your 3DS it will take you to the Kid Icarus website where you can view screenshots in 3D.

Also god the 3DS browser is slow. I’ve never really used it much before.

15. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

Get Hype

Art style is much better than the pomegranate tier DS game(s). Can't come soon enough.

Also: Kid Icarus got a perfect review in Famitsu. Still not excited.

16. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    IGN: GlaciaIWolf
    Server: Broa
    Level: 146
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Forte
    Alliance: HighestLevel
    canada

Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

I wasn't either, but then I decided to watch some of the trailers. It looks like there's a ton of weapon customization, vehicles, competitive multiplayer. It seems like it's going to be a very well rounded game. The only thing I'm worried about is the localization, they're going for the really kiddy crude humour. I mean I guess that's ok but it gets really cheesy sometimes.

17. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

Kid Icarus: Uprising comes out tomorrow in the U.S.

Curious how it'll turn out.

18. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

Yet another special 3DS. This time it’s for CoroCoro magazine’s 35th anniversary.

Not sure if it is Black or Navy Blue. I quite like the design though.

19. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

Hey guys, anyone remember the 3DS promotion to be entered into a prize draw for registering two 3ds games earlier in the year for europe?
    Spoiler

20. Default Re: 3DS with possible new network infrastructure

Congratulations! lol