Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes at or around launch ($249.99)

27 21.60%
  • Yes, but I'll wait until the price drops

36 28.80%
  • Yes, I intend to buy one second hand as soon as I find it

1 0.80%
  • Yes, but I'm waiting for the next generation (3DS lite)

26 20.80%
  • I have no intention of buying a 3DS

35 28.00%
Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Sorry for double post, just wanna say i got it at 7am and its SO WORTH IT.

The 3D is quite astounding to me and my family (we have never seen any 3D movies) and so far ive just messed around with the camera and making a mii.

Just so everyone is aware, making a Mii from your own photo reveals the ugly truth... but then you can click next and completely change it to your liking (as i did lol) Lots more hair options, more mouth options and i assume more nose and eyes although they all looked the same to what i remember from Wii.

I love it and i havent even started up Rayman yet lol.

2. Default

Congratulations on getting it!

Now, I'm going to go hide in the corner, being emo, while I rage at you for having one when I can't get one. QQ

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i intend to get one eventually, whenever the price drops, or a good bundle comes out, of course, if my parents decide to give it to me, i won't complain, however, seeing how they think videogames are for people 15-... glad i got little brothers that will get it as soon as it comes out in panama (if it didn't already)

and i have used and love my DSphat so much, when the battery life reduced to less than 30 mins (yep) i actually ordered a new battery for it, can't stand the horrible small size of the lite, and the liteXL is too darn ugly/huge for my pocket, not to mention, looks like it will break instantly. DSphat reminds me of the old "brick" indestructible

4. Default

I already know they're going to release another model for it anyway, so I'll just wait until then. Besides, I doubt very many good games are going to come out for it any time soon. I'm a patient man.

5. Default

I have Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition, but no 3DS.

Should be getting it this weekend, or Monday latest.

6. Default

Same, my game came today too, without the console.
    Goddamit royal mail, couldn't you get it the other way around

7. Default

Ikr? With the base 3DS you can do so much without a game. AR games, Mii making, download games, etc.

8. Default

Where did you both order from?

Also funsies:

9. Default

I wouldn't mess around with Action Replay on a 3DS, Nintendo has already announced they'll be bricking systems that they find unwanted software on.

10. Default

AR games means augmented reality games, not action replay games lol

11. Default

Oh, my bad. Point still stands for anyone thinking about it though.

12. Default

No more pokesav qq.

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Got mine earlier, its quite amazing. my mum went slightly nutty over it, took me about half an hour to get it off her.

The 3D effects certainly are fantastic, and i loved how there was so much to do without needing to put in a game (though i have Rayman). 3D photos are really cool (and make me look not-ugly, which is a massive plus)

14. Default

Just saw the 3D on Jimmy Fallon and wow, so impressive. But I'm a little confused, because I imagined the 3D popping out but it seems to just be within the screen by using the camera to maneuver around. Is this correct?

15. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Gives the phrase
    Server: Moving
    Job: Mountains
    Guild: A whole new
    Alliance: Meaning

It doesn't pop out like traditional 3D. It's as if the 3DS screen is a diorama with you looking into it.

16. Default

Yeah, it's more about depth (as they say in the previews of it) than it is about movie 3D where things fly out of the screen at you. I don't think many games would be popular if they were all about shoving things in your face. That would get really old really fast. :S

18. Default

Holy sh'it. That looks fun to play with.

To hell with video games, just give me the system.

19. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

Price tag is too high for me atm. Plus I have more important expensive things to buy before I get a 3DS, like a better more reliable car and a new laptop.

20. Default

The AR shooting is fun but i play it with the 3D off... Just because you have to constantly move around and i always lose the 3D (or lose sight of the AR card lol)