Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes at or around launch ($249.99)

27 21.60%
  • Yes, but I'll wait until the price drops

36 28.80%
  • Yes, I intend to buy one second hand as soon as I find it

1 0.80%
  • Yes, but I'm waiting for the next generation (3DS lite)

26 20.80%
  • I have no intention of buying a 3DS

35 28.00%
Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Change thread title to Ocarina of Time 3D?

:)

2. Default

I do mean 11 different games lol~

11 OoT codes would probably mean me buying it 11 times and i dont think i could ever afford that right now.

3. Default

Well there were lots of people talking about buying tons to sell on eBay because of some supposed 500,000 unit limit or something.

4. Default

Don't know where that rumour started, but that might be enough... for the first shipment... for japan. I think that was probably something that got made up somewhere and just spread.

And its good, ocarina playing is a bit weird though, guess I'm too used to using the C buttons/stick for it, keep trying to enter the wrong combos on the buttons.
    Didn't have too long for it today, gotten to pulling the master sword out, probably going to leave it there today. Incredibly easy though, should have just gone and tried 3 hearting it again.

I think its the best use of 3D so far on the console that I've seen so far. Not that that is saying much

Also wish I didn't have to clear the normal story to get master quest, I didn't realise how many of these puzzles I know the solutions to immediatly after entering the room.

5. Default

Anyone pre-order LoZ: OoT 3D yet??

I wanna know where is the best place to pre-order and get cool bonus stuffs

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Man, taking my 3DS to the movies is pretty awesome lol
    I just ran into 4 people today, 2 of which were new people, and got a 3 new puzzles unlocked in addition to the other 3 I already had.

Anyways I pre-ordered OoT 3D months ago at my local GameStop. I know quite a bit of people dislike the company, but it's the only gaming store that's still active and booming that's close to me.

7. Default

I want to argue with you because Link's Awakening was one of my first GBC games (and a game I played on my aunt's GBC before I had my own), but LttP was one of my first SNES games and I love both it and Minish Cap, so... I'll just say "even the worst 2D Zelda is good."

9. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    IGN: GlaciaIWolf
    Server: Broa
    Level: 146
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Forte
    Alliance: HighestLevel
    canada

I've been in the UK for the past couple of weeks, and these last two days have been so hard as every single HMV and GAME stores have been taunting me with copies of OoT on the shelf right in front of their entrances. I would buy if it worked on my 3DS. Damn region locks.

10. Default

At least it has good music.

11. Default

Sarah established that we weren't counting NES games.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

As long as the CD-I Zelda games still exist to this day, every Ninty Zelda game is good.

13. Default

Anyone who didn't pre-order is screwed. GameStop is completely sold out already.

http://www.gamestop.ca/ (first ad)

14. Default

Haha, they actually sold out? Wow. It'll probably be back in stock in a few days. Maybe its a uk thing, but I've never seen a AAA title sell out at launch (though occasionally little titles do, but thats because stores only order 1-5 copies of them...).

And now i'm starting to get buyers remorse over OoT. It's an ok port, but therein lies the problem, its still a shiny port. They could have done so much more with it, especially when you look at what they did with mario 64 (adding 3 characters + 30 extra stars+ a few extra levels), but they couldn't add even one dungeon to OoT or port over some of the mask powers from Majoras, or something? Yeah... .

only actual changes that I've seen so far are

Spoiler

15. Default

At least this is good news. They might remake Majora's Mask now. The superior N64 title.

16. Default

Are they still doing that "limited sale" thing?

If not I doubt it's going to be hard to find. The only crap I've ever seen where people were screwed after not pre-ordering is when a console comes out.

17. Default

Source?

18. Default

He's not saying he read it somewhere, he's saying that big sales increase incentive to continue porting.

19. Default

Oh. The way I read it was that he heard that it could possibly be remade. :S

I'd like to see it be remade, but I doubt it. However, I would love it of they continued making 3D Zeldas for handheld consoles rather than this stylus-does-everything sh*t. Ocarina of Time obviously works like a charm, so they should keep that gameplay.

20. Default

Sold out in Canada?

Haha.