Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

http://www.southperry.net/maplerange...by=0&size=1024

2. Default

There's not too much of a difference between one and two-haned. Also, you can clearly see the sword in the axe animations. I appreciate them making axe animations, but they could have at least taken the time to at least make them acknowledgeable. I play Hero, and I can't even tell which one is the original sword animation.

EDIT:
    Intrepid Slash - Level String (MP #mpCon 소비, 최대 #mobCount명의 적을 #damage% 데미지로 3번 공격 --> MP #mpCon 소비, 최대 #mobCount명의 적을 #damage% 데미지로 #attackCount번 공격); delay (840 ms --> 930 ms)

<THUD>

I won't even start the rage against the delay on this attack again. When we thought it was 1440ms in BB, I ended up spending way too much time doing the math to figure out that Heroes would have been completely underpowered, and I don't see why a longer delay is necessary granted it's not nearly as much as expected before.

3. Default

Looks like they changed around character creation too. If my analysis is correct, dice rolls are back.

4. Default

Yeah. I can't tell a single bit of difference. It feels weird on my Hero to use Brave Slash and see my sword and shield disappear and then a HUGE ASS SWORD made out of light comes out of nowhere.

@Fiel : OH, GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

That's a fairly weird and archaic feature to bring back.

6. Default

I think it's for randomizing your look, not for stats. But I can't be sure until I see a video of it.

7. Default

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

QUICK! EVERYONE MAKE ALL THE CHARACTERS YOU'VE EVER WANTED TO MAKE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!

8. Helium Atom
    IGN: HalTurner
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 172
    Job: Corsair
    Guild: Eternity
    Alliance: Infinity

I wonder if they will make changes to other classes too. Would be nice to see mages and bowman get some new fourth job skills. Dark Impale is cool, but did Heroes really need a better final attack?

9. Electron

IGN: Senseikron
    Server: Scania
    Level: 166
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Versus
    Alliance: BestFriends
    usa

Increased delay in intrepid slash and another 10 levels to max another core skill for a Hero?

Looks like I'm going to be pulling points out of maple warrior again...

10. Default

wtp this is some good shet check the animation the paladin is summoning a hammer then jumps like a epic god and then smash the fking hammer.
    This made my day, I WANT A PALADIN!

11. Default

Exactly my thoughts. This was not what I was expecting it to be. This 'idea' could be made up by a ten year old... Did they even sit around the table discussing this idea? I don't think so.

12. Default

OMG! Those Paladin animations are so sexy. I want this NOW!!! *smashes ground with Thor's hammer*

13. Default

Charged Blow:
    500% (700% in 4th)
    255% range
    hits 4 enemies (6 in 4th)
    90% stun rate
    slower (600ms -> 810ms)

Dark Impale:
    650% (140% more than Buster)
    250% range
    hits 6 enemies
    ignores 20% PDRate
    840ms delay

Brave Slash:
    675%
    175% range
    hits 3 enemies
    slower (840 -> 930ms)

Nexon, you really make me wonder about these changes sometimes...
    Brave Slash is the weakest of the three. I appreciate you making finishers better, but really now, this is a bit unnecessary.

14. Default

Sweet, they finally realized non-Holy Charged Blow looked like garbage compared to just about every other skill in the game.

15. Default

Wow. With that comparison, Paladins have it the best in mob situations, without even taking into account of the elemental advantages. @_@

16. Default

Ugh, going to be another garbage PQ. Got my hopes up for something interesting.

17. Default

Pst. It's still Tespia and just came out give it some timeXD

18. Default

On a side-note. Fiel, it says that Aura of the Beholder was removed when Achilles was the skill removed. Just thought it would help lessen any confusion.

19. Default

What did they do to Body Boost? It's like a footnote after all the warrior changes, but Google translate yields gibberish. :s

20. Default

Yay warriors? L> archer rebalance so that WHs just don't lol in their face everytime.