1. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

So I've been reading this and EllinForest a bit... It seems that only warriors got buffed, but haven't seen skill percentages. The new DrK skill attacks up to 5 mobs 'at a high speed'... with a chance of DEF ignoring. Also Achilles gets removed for heroes to make room for Adv. Final Attack

2. Default

Monster Magnet now hits 1 monster at level 1?
    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

+30 STR/DEX skill (it looks like it anyway, please correct/confirm)
    Power Reflection absorbs 20% and reflects 500%
    Power Guard absorbs 50% and reflects 100%
    Advanced Final Attack seems um... weak? I'm not sure it's enough of a replacement for Achilles. It's more like they ran out of ideas and did this to make the warriors a little more diverse.

On top of that, Charged Blow seems way overpowered. Brandish hits 480% on 3 monsters, Buster hits 510% on 3 monsters, and Charged Blow hits 500% on 4 monsters with a 90% stun rate. It's also 700% on 6 monsters in the 4th job. Really Nexon? Blast is only 855% with an increased crit rate and instant kill rate. It's one monster though.

I suppose it's balanced though, right? The greatest defense is ensuring you're opponent can't do anything. /sarcasm

3. Default

Seems as though it hits up to 6 enemies 5x each and ignores 20% DEF.

4. Default

Behold! Another class to replace all other skills you've used up until this point!

No really, 130% x 5 = 650% on 6 monsters. That outdamages Buster on 3 monsters and Fury on 6 monsters. It also ignores PDRate so... yeah. I guess it's nice that it simplifies things, but I'm not sure they really needed a new skill. DrKs are more than welcome to argue against me, I just feel that they could have used a different skill.

EDIT: Just noticed, Ground Smash also replaces Power Strike now since Improved Fundmentals was removed. Hooray for not being able to max everything necessary in the 2nd job!
    Power Strike: 280%, 1 mob
    Slash Blast: 220%, 6 mobs
    Ground Smash: 320%, 4 mobs

5. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

I think it's about time they got a skill that makes them seems more like Dark Knights instead of Dragon Knights+.

Other than that:
    I'm hoping this is a trend where they balance each branch. Warriors >> Bowman >> Thieves >> Mages (Or w/e order)
    I could really use some more variety instead of the same skills.(TT is whack; why replace L7 with L7+1?)

6. Default

Yay! New charge animations finally! I'm not sure what to think about the new ones, though...

Spoiler

Dark Impale... I thought it was a Paladin skill at first, after reading the EllinForest thread. I mean... THIS IS CLEARLY A SWORD :

Spoiler

7. Default

As a Dark Knight I just want to say that I am thankful for this since it will finally end the complaints about Dark Knights not getting a new attack in fourth job. (Revenge doesn't count.)

8. Default

I liked the thing Dark Knights had going with the single target, 3-mob, 6-mob, and ultimate though. There is more variety to it than most classes have. At least this doesn't override Sacrifice (although the range is pretty huge and it doesn't consume HP, who knows).

9. Default

Sacrifice is slightly stronger and consumes HP. Have they ever patched it to ignore PDRate or at least ignore some of it? Otherwise, it too would get replaced.

10. Default

it ignores 100% of the targets PDR o,o
    Didn't it?

11. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Matiusu
    Server: Broa
    Level: Up
    Job: Demon who Slaye
    Guild: Aura
    israel

I'm guessing that the 2nd pic of the Drk skill is the TIP of a spear, prolly apears whereever your spear's pole cut's off. DYING To see an animation for this.

12. Default

The DrK raises the sword looking frame into the air, then slashes it down and stabs the opponent several times with the piercing part of the animation. There's a video on YouTube in the notice thread.

EDIT: On a side note...

가디언 아머
    Maximum Level: 1

Still PvP exclusve?

13. Default

With the skills they removed from Heroes it seems even more now they're trying to make them a pure attacking class, Paladins pure defense and Dark Knights somewhere in the middle.

14. Default

Love it.

Also have agree with Meta. Kinda found it pointless to have Dark Knights do the exact same thing from levels 70-200. Where's the fun in that? Basically a Dragon Knight, 'cept stronger.

15. Default

It's always ignored all def, yes (both before and after bb)

16. Default

I think we should name this to "Rebirth of the Warriors - Badassery Awating."

After watching some of this stuff, my love for warriors has come back again, stronger than ever. Holy sh'it. @_@

I'm glad I made that Hero in Zenith. Now for Paladin, I'll probably make a UA Paladin in JMS when it gets the patch. I don't know about Dark Knights... I'm jealous of their new, unnecessarily huge attack animation. It's so sexy.

17. Default

Assuming Panic and Coma still get boosted from orb count, then yes, Heroes are going to destroy. Not counting (Advanced) Final Attack and orb recharging, a Hero with maxed ACA can spam Panic 5 times (getting weaker each attack of course). It puts the enemies into darkness and then raises the next hit by 25% from Chance Attack. I'm glad they have raw power now as well as diversity, but please Nexon, the finishers must be worth using.

18. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

To save you guys from searching:

19. Default

Finally one-handed sword, two-handed axe and one-handed axe animations for Brave Slash?

20. Default

@video
    .....HOLY HELL THAT RANGE IS INSANE!