Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

I'm more calm now. Yesterday I made a rage thread on basil. xD

2. Default

Well, at least the weapons give us the illusion of being better bossers. :D

Just keeping a few in stock for when kms finally makes cl/paralyze/angel ray multi hit and revamps the
    adventure mage class. (It WILL happen............yeah)

Someone made a f/p dot duration glitch thread in the nexon forum but it only got one reply so far...

I posted a link to the elemental weapon glitch thread on sleepywood/basil/sp and it still needs a lot
    more posts in order to get stickied/announced...

What happened to the mages who made a 20+ page thread when the bonuses were removed in big bang? :(

3. Default

They all went in search of games with competent management after months upon months of no updates to this issue.

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

I'd definitely try to post on that dot duration glitch thread, but being that my job blocks Nexon's site, I can't xP. bleh

5. Default

Hope this doesn't take months to fix. =x

Should be on the first or second page in the Bugs/Glitch section.

Also, -Hime- just locked two threads in the section so I know they're aware of the ele weapon/dot duration issues. :)

She/he? even responded to the flat hair glitch a few minutes ago.

6. Default

I don't know if anyone else has confirmed this yet but I just got my battle mage to 103 and equipped my staff 3 (blizzard) and it doesn't penalize at all. Also the speed boost is crazy.

7. Default

Elemental weapon's % penalty doesn't affect battle mages.

8. Default

Nor does it affect Evans dark elemental attacks. Thinking that Nexon would alter that when they can't even get the regular bonuses right is crediting them way too much.

9. Default

Nexon hates mages (and archers). Deal with it.

We've been recieving crap since forever.

10. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

So tempted to buy Ele Staff 6 for the same fire bonus as elestaff 5 and more magic attack which is impossible to afford...Stupid sushirox with her 290k NX staves...LOL

However once I do that, Nexon will fix them..D:

11. Default

Ooh, reply to ticket. Rather than the "working as intended" auto-message I wholly expected I got the "this issue has been forwarded" response instead. Don't know how much I should really read into that though, did they just acknowledge it as a bug or are they just fending off complaints? :/

12. Default

His not hers. :P

Anyway... After almost 6 years of playing my mage and bishop, I might finally be frustrated enough with Nexon/Wizet not getting it screwing up and what ever else, to start a Corsair UA...

Tymen

13. Default

what speed are you talking about? movement speed? casting speed? where does it say the staffs give speed boost?

14. Default

Staves are Fast(3). Wands are Slow(7).

15. Default

http://www.southperry.net/db/?do=sin...2&vnum=1382048

Read the speed.
    Now look at every non-elemental staff.