Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

This is Nexon we are talking about. They probably think 2 + 2 = 5, and it seems impossible for them to not pineapple things up.

2. Default

Time to actually fix this and correct mistakes: 5 minutes.
    Time it will take Nexon America to fix this and get changes implemented into game: 1 month at least.

3. Default

Lol. No, the reduction is 25% and it does not affect non elemental attacks, and pre BB it did not affect dark element.

4. Default

Oh good.
    This explains why it was exactly what I seemed to be seeing when testing my weapons. I didn't read the variables though when I confirmed the 25/10 became 10/5, just the values

5. Default

Did someone confirm that this is the case for dark attacks?

6. Default

From what I'm seeing dark attacks still aren't affect. Testing with Killer Wings with a theorical 129926 ~ 136758 damage range before MDR, I'm seeing 117k ~ 122k when attacking a mob with 10% MDR while having my Elemental Wand 5 equipped.

7. Default

Looks like they just did the first ones of each set (the 10% fire/ice and 5% poison/lightning ones) and then copied them for each one that affected the same elements.

8. Default

Maybe if GMS has the MSEA's naming system of the weapons, it wouldn't be so confusing. Looks like the 'staff' are as confused as the players when elemental weapons were first introduced. I always liked the name fire orb wand/staff.

9. Default

At least they didn't switch fire and ice, now THAT would be a tragedy. Now you'll have 5% instead of the 10% you hoped for, so at least your damage went up :)

10. Default

Only in MapleStory do people not think 5 and 10% are vastly different boosts.

11. Proton

IGN: Veniece
    Server: Windia
    Level: 163
    Job: Battle Mage
    Guild: Voyagers
    Alliance: StrawHats

-facepalm-

Don't be glad that they did their job wrong lol. 10% and 5% IS a big difference.

Off-Topic: I've read somewhere that Nexon might release Elestaves for Bishops and BaM's also. Is there a source for this? I find this hard to be realistic without a sauce.

12. Default

Did you read it on the nexon forums by a representative/announcement or a post by some random player? =/

Also, we need more tickets and posts on the nexon forums.

Here's a thread in the Bugs/Glitch section:

http://forum.nexon.net/MapleStory/fo...d/6929661.aspx

13. Default

That rumor has existed since literally the day these things were first released years ago.
    Just like any Nexon related rumor, unless it's published as part of an interview with a Nexon employee, posted by a Nexon employee, or posted in Nexon's own announcements it's just that; a rumor.

14. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Another slap in the face to F/P archmages. Thank you Nexon. At least I/L can still use ele staff 7 to get 10% CL boost (thanks abysseon for the correction), F/Ps can only get a 5% Parlayze boost atm.

-______________________________-'
    Last edited by IImaplers; 2011-03-14 at 02:36 PM.

15. Default

Ele Wand 7 isn't affected so its just a 5% boost to CL.

How many archmages are 163+ and can afford an ele staff 7 for a boost that will be fixed
    later on?

16. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

It doesn't matter. This just needs to get fixed. I'm sick of all this incompetence.
    Last edited by IImaplers; 2011-03-14 at 02:36 PM.

17. Default

Still waiting for them to fix Teliport mastery animation...
    It works in tespia doesn't it? So how can it not work in GMS

18. Default

Don't worry man. Even with Ele wands, we're still vastl underpowered! We're all (mages) losers! :)